Swansea 0-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Regardless of the red, what did Oscar do for the time he played and was a certain number 8 even on the pitch? Why give an armband to a player who might have the respect of the dressing room but by nature even isn't a leader... As they say, when it rains it pours, showed today.

In hindsight, I regret Hazard didn't dislocate one of the kidneys of the chubby twat trying to waste time.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Credit where its due - Swans deserve to be in the final. They had a great game tonight, defended very well and the keeper was more than sure in saving shots. It will be a great final. We don't deserve to be there if do not score a goal in the semis.

Regardless of the red, what did Oscar do for the time he played and was a certain number 8 even on the pitch? Why give an armband to a player who might have the respect of the dressing room but by nature even isn't a leader... As they say, when it rains it pours, showed today.

In hindsight, I regret Hazard didn't dislocate one of the kidneys of the chubby twat trying to waste time.

Yea, the first half literally flew past Lampard's head. This certainly wasn't a game he should've carried on past 45 minutes, Ramires is far too restricted in that central position role. David Luiz should've been placed there for Lampard or even Marin coming on to free up Oscar from the wing.

The most frustrating thing is that Hazard was probably one of the few players who seemed to give a shit all night. The guy's been great in recent weeks and it continued tonight but everyone around him was fucking atrocious. That's not to say he was brilliant, but he at least tried to do something.

And for that he gets some fat little shit timewasting and then rolling around on the floor LOOKING TO THE REF for a red. Absolute cretin.

It'll overshadow another crap performance though, and some utterly inept managerial decisions. The midfield was non-existant and although Swansea deserved to go through, I hope Bradford do them in the final.

How long will Eden be banned for (1 or 3 games?). Also will he be banned in the league and FA cup or just one of those?

It's a red card for violent conduct, so that's automatically 3 games. The FA will then look at it and probably add more + a fine.

The ban will be all domestic competitions. Premier League & FA Cup.

I really hope this doesnt hunt hazards time in england, there is still suarez but the media will have time to spare. A comment I saw in We aint got no history, the media is like an elephant and an elephant never forgets. I think we all now eden is a decent guy and in the heat of the moment even the kindest person can do stupid things, this just shows immaturity by a young man

I bet you can count Mata's touches and involvements on fingers on one hand. This game needs to be forgotten as fast as possible but given the Hazard situation, it will follow the club until the very end.