Swansea 0-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

You're missing the point.

Which is?

Yes, he should've left it to the assistant. Instead, he kicks the ball from underneath the ball boy (without making contact with the boy), picks it up and walks off. The ball boy then proceeds to feign injury in an attempt to get Hazard sent off.

What has Hazard actually done wrong?

Also just read the Police are getting involved following complaints. For fuck sake, this is ridiculous.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely gutless display from a team supposedly out to fight back from a 2-0 deficit and get to a final and try their best to win a trophy. Like fuck!!! We only tried to keep it respectable and to not lose 5-0 because we're a bunch of cowardly pussies since Robbie left. Considering the circumstances, that was our worst display of the season. A semi final, 2-0 down, supporters travelling in cold weather through snow and ice 150 miles or whatever hoping to see a courageous fightback from our brave men. Our Chelsea.

I'm absolutely disgusted by that lack of fight and the lack of bollocks. What has this Chelsea team become? It's certainly not the team i fell in love with. I fell in love with a team that fights for trophies, fights for the shirt, tries everything to win, a team that never says die. This Chelsea team are weak, pathetic, gutless, cowardly and an embarrassment to the very name.

I've seen enough things now, West Ham away, QPR, Fulham and now Swansea to say that i've had enough and i want things to change. Everyone loses games, i know that but look at the manner of those defeats. Lose with honour and dignity, not by being a gutless coward. I was happy after Man Utd because of the way we played, we fought and gave everything. Not now, it's not happening now.

3 final disasters followed by a pathetic toothless pussy semi defeat by Swansea where we actually gave up after the first leg. This is not the Chelsea i know. We need to get rid of anyone not committed to fight for the cause and the club. I'm fuming and i'm gutted. I love this club and displays like that do genuinely hurt me. There goes another trophy and hopefully there soon goes another manager.

Utterly and mega pissed off. I have reached boiling point.

I wouldn't really care about this cup, but we played our starters throughout which meant that we were weaker in the league because of it. What a waste. We were in shambles again today. Nobody seems to know what they are supposed to be doing. I thought Cole and Cech played well and everyone else was basically garbage. Our attackers can't keep hold of the ball at all. Oscar, Hazard and Mata do not work together. Stop trying to force it. None of our players seem to be able to operate in any space. We get pressure and they just cough the ball up. Our spacing is awful. Our pivot looks lost and confused which is about all I can say for our manager. Sure, he didn't have a lot of options, but he had some! And the stupid ball boy crap. I hate this constant tabloid headline season we're having.

South Wales Police are investigating an incident involving Eden Hazard and ball boy following complaints #SSN

Really? :doh:

EDIT: @SamWallaceIndy

Swansea confirm that police have interviewed ball-boy & his father & no charges will be pressed
Thank f***!

Which is?

Yes, he should've left it to the assistant. Instead, he kicks the ball from underneath the ball boy (without making contact with the boy), picks it up and walks off. The ball boy then proceeds to feign injury in an attempt to get Hazard sent off.

What has Hazard actually done wrong?

Also just read the Police are getting involved following complaints. For fuck sake, this is ridiculous.

Unfortunately it's 'intent' - you can be charged under law purely under 'intent'... Madness I know!

His intentions were aggressive - bullshit I know, but that's what will happen.

Eden is in for a tough time over the next few weeks, luckily he has JT (the expert) to help him out - but hope this doesn't make him think of playing outside of England. The English press are cunts and won't let him forget this in a hurry!!!

Unfortunately it's 'intent' - you can be charged under law purely under 'intent'... Madness I know!

His intentions were aggressive - bullshit I know, but that's what will happen.

Eden is in for a tough time over the next few weeks, luckily he has JT (the expert) to help him out - but hope this doesn't make him think of playing outside of England. The English press are cunts and won't let him forget this in a hurry!!!

Well, the boy and his father have said they don't wish to press charges, so at least there are no legal consequences to think about.

Just a matter of time until the FA disregard the facts and decide to get involved, however.

Why do I keep hearing on the news... Eden hazard kicked the ball boy.... He kicked the ball from under the ball boy... There is a big difference... Media trying to portray us in as bad a way as possible. I get time wasting for his team but when Eden hazard comes up to you to get the ball you give it to him not lay on it.

Why do I keep hearing on the news... Eden hazard kicked the ball boy.... He kicked the ball from under the ball boy... There is a big difference... Media trying to portray us in as bad a way as possible. I get time wasting for his team but when Eden hazard comes up to you to get the ball you give it to him not lay on it.

People are acting like he full on Cantona'd the boy. Case is closed as far as the clubs go, I believe.

Cant blame the kid, stupid but he is just timewasting. Swansea have never reached a cup final and were on the verge of kicking the euro champs out. If it was a chelsea ball boy y'all would be singing his praises.

Hazard was stupid in kicking the kid. Things like that do not roll over nicely in the footballing world whe players are under such scrutiny. SHouldve let the ref deal with the situation.

I agree with Ollie 100% ... ever since Benitez was appointed, we've turned into more of a laughing stock than we were before! Everyone takes the piss out of us because we cause trouble, and our home supporters chant Di Matteo's name because they know that a former Liverpool manager is in charge of our club. But I don't hate Benitez because of that.. I hate him because he has transformed us into a team of completely worthless overpaid nutjobs!

Our football is just so depressing, we can't win at home (bar Arsenal), and watching Torres play is like watching us with ten men on the pitch... he does "nothing"... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! Demba Ba has done more in 3-4 games than Torres has done in the two whole years he has been at the club!

Which leads me into something.. I truely believe Roman Abramovich only signed Torres for £50m because he was supposedly a "big name" player to him ... he wasn't bothered about the depressed mood he was in before he decided to join Chelsea, otherwise he would never have come to our club.. and instead, he would have just rotted at Liverpool!

We could have signed Aguero, who was in top form for Atletico before he ever considered joining City (£20m cheaper than £50m), yet we opted for someone who was dull and depressed at Liverpool, and didn't even want to play, but Roman didn't care about that... he seemed to think "Wow, Torres, he's a big name, let's try and sign him!!" ...the same happened to Shevchenko!

My point being, is that Torres is just a waste of a player... stale, lifeless, out of form, and depressing to watch... he needs to go!! And I'll be praying to my dear grandma above in the heavens that we get Falcao to replace him! But if I was Falcao, I'd be thinking twice about joining a club full of lifeless overpaid twats!

We were never in that semi-final! Swansea deserve all the plaudits for getting to the final.. all we were there to do was play shit football and cause trouble! This is not Chelsea, this is a fucking mockery, and I'm sick of it!

Please someone end this season... get Benitez out of this club, and get me Mourinho!!

Haha I can hardly believe the overreaction of some people. This was hardly an "assault"

The kid was a cheeky prick, but really if he did it for us none of us would of cared. Too many people trying to take the moral high ground at every opportunity.

So how many trophies we won this season, out of 7??? To many I think...just great season... Get the fuck out of here Benitez, you can't prepare team to play against the same team that use the same tactic like in previous match...pathetic... Give Steve Holand to coach until rest of the season, he just can't be worse than this...WLWDLWLWDLW........

fucking funny how much it must've hurt him when he tried to apply the pressure on the ribs :D

he looks and acts like a proper twat and some here make it look as if Hazard kick an 8 year old boy in the fucking head causing coma.

Once again a fucking shambles tonight. Offensively we are pathetic - this we must remember is the same players who were tearing a hole in the Premier League at the beginning of the season.

People who say that Mata, Hazard and Oscar cannot play together are forgetting the performances RDM was getting out of them at the beginning of the season.