Chelsea 2-1 Arsenal

Jase

Man of the Match  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

ManUtd supporters turning on their owners showed a lot of courage and passion - the American owners had sunk the club into incredible debt that could have ruined it. The supporters were not attacking the players or the manager. The supporters succeeded in getting the Americans to re-finance in part.

LFC supporters attacked the Americans Hicks and Gillete and in so doing showed a lot of courage and passion - they got rid of them and saved the club from Administration. They did not attack the players and the manager.

Chelsea supporters do not attack the owner - instead they attack individual players and the manager. It maybe that they lack the courage to attack the owner who is the real source of their dissatisfaction in that he sacked their two favourite managers - it is easier and more cowardly to boo an incoming manager and attack the player the owner bought for 50 million.

I think Abramovich was right to sack Mourinho and DiMatteo. I also think he was right to call on Rafa again after Rafa refused his offer the previous year. I think Abramovich will want Rafa to stay and if he does and if Rafa accepts the supporters will have to stick it in the pipes and smoke it.

Torres got nothing but top support for two years of utter shite, as far as im concerned he should have got jeered when he made the "he didnt care" comments.

Rafa however i do agree with, i just can't understand all this, because he made comments in the past, well Moyes has done the same so it will be interesting to see if he gets the same should Roman go insane and appoint him.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt said you claimed they are all world class, by "nowhere near world class" i meant they are realy arent that good imo, and maybe City can do better then them (when your goal was to show how good City's squad is).

Nasri stood out in Arsenal for like 4-5 months, not even a full season, since then he isnt showing he's a world class player. I thought he is myself, but he's continues to disappoints in City and i can see them getting a new AM soon. Sure he can pass and dribble, but thats not enough.

Put Nasri in the Liverpool team now, and people will be going on about him like they used to.

LFC supporters attacked the Americans Hicks and Gillete and in so doing showed a lot of courage and passion - they got rid of them and saved the club from Administration. They did not attack the players and the manager.

Torreskitfire_zpsbaf0a919.jpg

yeah those are great fans compared to horrible horrible Chelsea. You know what you can have fans like that since you think they are so great. Burning cars in the street shows courage? Bro, please get a life <_<

ManUtd supporters turning on their owners showed a lot of courage and passion - the American owners had sunk the club into incredible debt that could have ruined it. The supporters were not attacking the players or the manager. The supporters succeeded in getting the Americans to re-finance in part.

Chelsea supporters do not attack the owner - instead they attack individual players and the manager. It maybe that they lack the courage to attack the owner who is the real source of their dissatisfaction in that he sacked their two favourite managers - it is easier and more cowardly to boo an incoming manager and attack the player the owner bought for 50 million.

I think Abramovich was right to sack Mourinho and DiMatteo. I also think he was right to call on Rafa again after Rafa refused his offer the previous year. I think Abramovich will want Rafa to stay and if he does and if Rafa accepts the supporters will have to stick it in the pipes and smoke it.

Or it maybe simply due to the fact Abramovich isn't exactly like Hicks, Gillete or the Glazers.

And? what pathetic point is that exactly?, Roberto Mancini's bad CL form at evey club speaks for itself. Not to mention they've only just started in CL last season, no clubs kick off straight away and do well.

Let me try again. Citeh did not win one game in CL competition.

Good thing, no? Would be nice for a change if our players show aggression once in a while rather than being a pussy and get bullied. Notice how not 1 Arsenal player protested against the penalty?

Why is picking up unnecessary bookings and arguing with the ref a good thing? He doesn't get bullied, he just doesn't give the player trying to foul him the satisfaction of knowing he is annoyed. It is good to show aggression but not in a disrespectful way.

And? what pathetic point is that exactly?, Roberto Mancini's bad CL form at evey club speaks for itself. Not to mention they've only just started in CL last season, no clubs kick off straight away and do well.

Chelsea made it to the 1/4 finals in their first encounter of UCL play back in the '99 - '00 season. That was Pre-Roman. Mr. Bates ran the club back then.

Why is picking up unnecessary bookings and arguing with the ref a good thing? He doesn't get bullied, he just doesn't give the player trying to foul him the satisfaction of knowing he is annoyed. It is good to show aggression but not in a disrespectful way.

Players do tend to do that, even if they are not aggressive by nature. And as I said, perhaps given the uncertainty and anxiety created in this game because of our recent home form resulted in him doing that. Don't see much wrong with him doing TBH, just as long as he doesn't go do that like every time!

Chelsea made it to the 1/4 finals in their first encounter of UCL play back in the '99 - '00 season. That was Pre-Roman. Mr. Bates ran the club back then.

It's different when you're a big team, much bigger pressure, however the main reason is definitely Mancini regardless. Doesn't mean anything though, you can go on about City, then they will probably end up getting to the Semi Final at least next season.

It's different when you're a big team, much bigger pressure, however the main reason is definitely Mancini regardless. Doesn't mean anything though, you can go on about City, then they will probably end up getting to the Semi Final at least next season.

Chelsea is a big club & they could do it, so why can't citeh w/ all of their wealth? I am pointing to the gaffer ;)