Stoke City v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We deserved that Begovic has been playing, as all fucking keepers do, well against us ;)

Still not sure on Bertrand, would rather loan him out next year and keep KdB... Unless he stays in defence... In midfield he offers fuck all - really a waste of a player...

I can't really blame him. He's just not a midfielder. To me, it's like when Sturridge played in the midfield. It's not their fault that they're poor. They just don't belong there.

I agree, you can tell he's a left back...

But if you put Cole on the left wing, I'm sure he would offer more than him.

I just think he's not quality.

Look at the action when Hazard was with two stoke defenders on the left, there was a lot of space inside them for a little chip.

But he was staying on the outside.

Yeah just to be clear - not blaming Bertrand - blaming Rafa for putting him there!

I know Bertrand will run his heart out and give everything - just not fair he's being asked to do a role he's not meant for.

Reading my posts don't think this was clear - he should rotate with Cole and only do that :)

Anyway 3-0 now - lets get back above the Spuds :)