FIFA Ballon d'Or 2012

BlueSunshine

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When they said Fair Play Award I was like Man United....................................................LOL NO!

THE MEDIA IN CYPRUS VOTED FOR DROGBA FOR PLAYER OF THE YEAR! WOW! DIDER DROGBA!

How did Alves (who was dropped for half the season) and Marcelo who can't defend to save his life ahead of ASHLEY COLE!

Guardiola ahead of RDM for winning a Copa Del Rey? Didn't RDM GO OWN HIM IN HIS OWN BACKYARD WITH 10 MEN! AND DEL BOSQUE! SPAIN DIDN'T DO SOMETHING SPECTACULAR IN THE EUROS THEY HAD THE BEST TEAM! They just squiggled through some games won on pens against Portugal (when they should have lost in 90 mins).

UEFA=Barcelona

FA=Ferguson Association (I had to mention that)

FOOTBALL ASSOCIATIONS=ANTI-CHELSEA!

(Seriously even if Cole didn't make it why not Lahm he's had a gr8 season! Alonso ahead of Pirlo? Wht!?!?!) :carlo:

I've had my own World XI worked out mostly (but I need to work out the centre backs!)

Ramos ( :carlo: can be a bit indiscipline at times)

The world X1 is voted by professional footballers, all 55,000 of them. They obviously live in another world to us. Also, Ashley Cole said in September "Marcelo best left back in the world, last 2 seasons"

The world X1 is voted by professional footballers, all 55,000 of them. They obviously live in another world to us. Also, Ashley Cole said in September "Marcelo best left back in the world, last 2 seasons"

Yep, but I'm sure that there are some members right here on this forum who know football better than an average football player from Tajikistan (random country).

What in the actual fuck? It doesn't matter who it is when someone stretches out their hand like that it has to be shaken. Pretentious bastard, that doesn't seem like Pep at all.

But saying that some bloke is obscuring the view, so nobody can really see the entire picture. But reggardless, I'm staying with my knee jerk reaction.

What in the actual fuck? It doesn't matter who it is when someone stretches out their hand like that it has to be shaken. Pretentious bastard, that doesn't seem like Pep at all.

But saying that some bloke is obscuring the view, so nobody can really see the entire picture. But reggardless, I'm staying with my knee jerk reaction.

Lol if you see it in real time, I think ronaldo bumped him and apologize that's it