Chelsea v Swansea

Jase

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets find out if we can do well without Mata when we got a striker.

I think that is vital. Are we always when Mata isnt on because we lack creativity when he isnt on, or has that issue been striker-related?

Turnbull

Azpi - Iva - Cahill - Bertrand

Ramires - Lampard

Moses - Hazard - Marin

Ba

or (Moses - Oscar - Hazard)

Lets find out if we can do well with our substitutes when we got a striker.

I think that is vital. Are we always when Mata isnt on because we lack creativity when he isnt on, or has that issue been striker-related?

Turnbull

Azpi - Iva - Cahill - Bertrand

Ramires - Lampard

Moses - Hazard - Marin

Ba

or (Moses - Oscar - Hazard)

Moses is not available and so is Mikel. Both have gone to the AFCON.

Had it been some other manager here,Ba would definitely start this one.Lets see how Torres reacts to not being the main man on the pitch.If he can prove his worth by scoring goals(whether they are from 5 yards out or 40) then it will be a good scene for the club.Important thing is for the club to win and if Torres can't help us with that then Rafa must accept it and start Ba for most of our games.

We've got Stoke, Southampton and Arsenal in the space of 8 days after this so I'd be inclined to rest the likes of Mata, Hazard and Ba.

Turnbull

Azpi Cahill Ivanovic Bertrand

Ramires Lampard

Marin Oscar Piazon

Torres

We've got Stoke, Southampton and Arsenal in the space of 8 days after this so I'd be inclined to rest the likes of Mata, Hazard and Ba.

Turnbull

Azpi Cahill Ivanovic Bertrand

Ramires Lampard

Marin Oscar Piazon

Torres

That squad will not win. The only 2 trophies we can win this year is this and the FA Cup. They should be priority.

Martin Lipton says Torres will indeed start.

If Swansea play as poorly as they did at times against Arsenal it shouldn't matter that much. Then again, it's fucking Torres so you never know.

Martin Lipton says Torres will indeed start.

If Swansea play as poorly as they did at times against Arsenal it shouldn't matter that much. Then again, it's fucking Torres so you never know.

Just played a game on FIFA with Chelsea against Swansea. Won 2-0 and Torres scored both goals. :P

If torres starting means Ba starts in the prem game then i am fuly on boad with that. If torres starts vs swansea then starts vs stoke i will be annoyed... Espically when ryan nelsen had torres in his pocket for a whole game. What do you think is gonna happen when he goes up against one of the best defences in the league...