Chelsea v Swansea

Jase

Anyone knows a Swansea fan who might be willing to do "Opposition Views"? Been looking for one all day!

I'm sure there must be a Swansea forum or English Football forum you could have a look on. :)

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our record under Benitez at the Bridge haven't exactly been impressive - P5 W2 D2 L1. Two of those wins have come against Nordsjaelland and Aston Villa.

Away from home, it's a different matter altogether - P8 W6 L2. Overall, P13 W8 D2 L3.

Well i can see the home games booing at work

Haha, thought nobody would notice :ph34r:

I had a good laugh when you said we would put a strong squad, but your first example was Torres!

To be completely honest, I feel sorry for Roman. He did not deserve to waiste 90mi on this guy.

The worst part is that I said in the begining of the season that we had to support him because this could be his chance...

I had a good laugh when you said we would put a strong squad, but your first example was Torres!

To be completely honest, I feel sorry for Roman. He did not deserve to waiste 90mi on this guy.

The worst part is that I said in the begining of the season that we had to support him because this could be his chance...

Is there a way to find out shirt sales for players?

Is there a way to find out shirt sales for players?

chelsea doesn't release those numbers but i did find an article http://www.insideworldfootball.biz/premierleague/41-news/11723-van-persie-is-premier-leagues-top-scorer-in-north-american-replica-shirt-market

that gives some insight

Let's hope Rafa starts Marin for this game. He needs the 90 minutes to get his confidence up.

You don't start someone because they need confidence. It is a semi final and a game we will take seriously and whether he starts or not I am sure Rafa will play the team he feels is bets suited to win and not a side of players who need confidence.

You don't start someone because they need confidence. It is a semi final and a game we will take seriously and whether he starts or not I am sure Rafa will play the team he feels is bets suited to win and not a side of players who need confidence.

Think Marin is likely to start. We don't have much options out wide now with Moses having already gone to the AFCON.

And think Rambo makes a decent point anyway. Marin obviously needs more game time to get his confidence going and getting into full flow. He's already playing catch up to the others in terms of proving his worth and trying to cement a spot in the starting XI.

3-1 to bradford city!!!! what a result... this is ours cup to lose now... put in a awesome performance tomorrow and we ll be "almost" there... come on chelsea...

Wonder what are the odds of us bottling this, having already done so with the last 3 competitions this season.