Chelsea v QPR

Jase

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrible half but luckily QPR are dire and they're entire attacks seems to be SWP and Taarabt taking 35 yard shots that sail 25 yards away from goal. Need to bring on Mata soon if this keeps up.

Coincidently if you to change a few nouns on your post it is 100% applicable to Chelsea.

I just can't phantom that if you take away two players from our side we suddenly start looking like a Relegation bound team - sure we currently have a striker who would probably be ok at that level but being so reliant on Mata and Hazard is a bit of a joke. Oscar; Moses and Marin need to do a lot more

Poor team selection by Benitez - it's great & all to rest players & rotate, but this is the kind of team I would have expected against Southampton in the cup, not today.

No one's having a particularly good game by any means...& I think we all know that our star striker has spent more time on the floor than on the ball so far...but I'm sorry, we simply can't have Marin & Moses on the pitch at the same time without Mata or Hazard - they just make far too many poor decisions when we're in promising positions around the box & ultimately any meaningful possession we have just goes to waste.

Luiz also seems to be half asleep at the moment, basically spent the entire half lobbing random long balls in the hope that someone will just appear on the end of them.

Aimless is probably best word to sum up our half as a whole.

Mata/Hazard for Marin & if Moses is staying on then Ramires for Luiz. Marin should be off the pitch one way or another in any case.

Fucking Rafa...