Man of the Match  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luiz

Rightly so... The DM-position suits him better imo because he has a certain risk imbedded in his game, too much flair to be a last defender. If (or when) he loses the ball in midfield,

there's someone behind him to make up for it. Amazing technique and heart, got to love him!

Absolutely delighted, my favourite Christmas present so far.

Lampard getting his 130th goal in the top division on his 500th start. That moment with Terry and Lampard after Lamps had been subbed off, it was just lovely. :wub:

chelsea midfield looks so much more fluid without mikel in the pivot and i was concerned with the luiz-lamps combo....how wrong was I.

Luiz and lamps and later rami combo just wiped villa midfielders off the park :getin: :getin:

I remember the good old days under Ancelotti when teams below the top 6 were happy with a 2-0 loss at SB,and quite content to escape the fate of Stoke,Sunderland,Villa,Wigan etc...we need to get that fear factor back....

I have to say,during the last few weeks of RDM's reign I used to wonder before matches where the goals were going to come from...today we scored 8 goals with seven different scorers,first time such a thing has happened in the premier league...credit where it's due, FSW for the win...

what a pass by Piazon- he should block out that penalty because it was quite good and was matched by a good save- he was amazing apart from that. I'll admit it got a bit boring at the match but I didn't feel sorry for the Villa fans because of how they called us 'cockney wankers' for not clapping in the 19th minute for Petrov even though quite a lot of us did.