1. 1. Who Is Your Man Of The Match?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That pass to Hazrad. Brilliant.

1355952725146.gif

Apologies if a repost.

At first I thought it was a blatant offside so I refused to get excited about it lol. The pass was just superb, just like Eden's movement and finish. Recently, he had not been that much clinical so it is nice to see this type of a finish.

Great comeback win! Thought we could come from behind to win since we didn't play too badly in the first half but never expected us bang in 5 goals. Was worried fatigue could well creep in especially going 1-0 down but the players showed great character to bounce back in the way they did. And since the 5 goals came against Leeds, will take that!

Also, we somehow got away without playing an actual DM in the pivot. :lol:

Actually forgot how much I hated Leeds.

But I also forgot what an absolute cunt Michael Brown is. Then you've got Diouf and Warnock. Beating them was a brilliant Christmas present but I really thought we were awful in the first half. I'm going to avoid criticising performances that I normally would and put it all down to the effects of long flights and minimal rest.

Glad we've got this period of games out of the way and we can get back to normality against Villa.

Just having a flick through the match thread.

@YouNameIt - I hope Leeds trash us really hard. This is simply not good enough. It's pathetic and embarassing.

@Changingman_2000 - fingers crossed (that Rafa gets sacked).
@didierforever - come on leeds... 3-0 and benitez out... please... come on...
What. The. Fuck.
The support last night was fantastic yet you get plastics literally hoping the team we despise more than any get a result just because Rafa's in charge (yes he got some stick last night but he did his job).
What. The. Fuck.

Yeah i was too, which is why i couldn't be arsed to respond to those people.

As for Torres, i just don't get him - it's normal for a striker to be bad outside the box, like he is when he gives the ball away, makes stupid passes and can't hold the ball up, but it's very weird for that same striker to also be bad inside the box which he is with his movement, touch and finishing, sigh.

I know we won't get Falcao in January, but we definitely need someone else to come in and relegate Torres to backup option. At least he normally plays well against the bad teams.

He is playing too much. Pretty easy to see.

Just having a flick through the match thread.

@YouNameIt - I hope Leeds trash us really hard. This is simply not good enough. It's pathetic and embarassing.

@Changingman_2000 - fingers crossed (that Rafa gets sacked).
@didierforever - come on leeds... 3-0 and benitez out... please... come on...
What. The. Fuck.
The support last night was fantastic yet you get plastics literally hoping the team we despise more than any get a result just because Rafa's in charge (yes he got some stick last night but he did his job).
What. The. Fuck.

Exactly what i was talking about lol.

It feels awesome when we bicker over personal choices for MOTM and vehemently proffer justifications in favour of our own candidates in the post match thread...goes to show everyone had a great game and we did well as a team...who cares who was motm..

I voted for Dave btw...poor guy never gets a vote...:P

That pass to Hazrad. Brilliant.

1355952725146.gif

Apologies if a repost.

I'm sorry to be the party pooper but what was so brilliant about it? I don't get it. Hazard was on a deserted island and not passing would have been criminal. Any amateur player would have seen that pass.

I'm sorry to be the party pooper but what was so brilliant about it? I don't get it. Hazard was on a deserted island and not passing would have been criminal. Any amateur player would have seen that pass.

Really? It was incredibly accurate with great pace on it. Excellent pass.

It's not just seeing it, but also executing it. Weight and everything was perfect.

It's not just seeing it, but also executing it. Weight and everything was perfect.

It was good and what you would expect from a professional footballer. I wouldn't call it brilliant though, but it was well executed can't argue with that.

This is a brilliant pass, something that catches the defense off guard: