Leeds United 1-5 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man Of The Match?

Really pathetic those people that were cheering the fact we were losing at half-time, because it would mean Rafa getting sacked.

How does Hazard have so many votes that he's pushing for man of the match?

He came on for 20-25 minutes? when the match was already won, scored a goal yes but it didn't mean much.

He came on when it was tied no? regardless he's just too awesome to not vote for :P

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really pathetic those people that were cheering the fact we were losing at half-time, because it would mean Rafa getting sacked.

He came on when it was tied no? regardless he's just too awesome to not vote for :P

I didn't notice many people happy at HT most were truly fucked off

Ah sorry, some reason I thought he came on at 3-1, still don't think he was that good for man of the match to be honest.

Perhaps, but Luiz has mobility over Lampard and strength over Oscar. His work rate is twice that of either Lampard or Oscar and he's growing into a leader on the pitch. I've stated I don't like him as a CB too many times i'm beginning to sound like a broken record :lol: I was only talking about a stop-gap as well btw - With Romeu/Mikel out, we're well short of numbers, and as soon as JT/Cahill are back we're covered at CB. Either we commit to Luiz in midfield or purchase/loan a player in January imo.

Yeah, I can agree with that. I'd rather he be used with Lampard and Oscar as the defensive side of the pivot. Has the potential to be good IMO It's bad luck for us to have Romeu go down when Mikel is going to be away. Normally, two DMs is enough cover. But that's the thing with depth. You don't need it until you need it.

I actually thought Luiz had a great game but I suppose that error for the goal ruined a lot for him.

It's Moses for me. That goal and the build up for Mata's equaliser were crucial for me.

Lamps has once again proved why he deserve a new contract. See that passion and leadership? You can't buy that!

I didn't notice many people happy at HT most were truly fucked off

Yeah but there were some people, you would know were happy with the result. Those people that want Rafa out now, and don't care if the team lose so that can happen..

I actually thought Luiz had a great game but I suppose that error for the goal ruined a lot for him.

He was very good except for the mistake and then him trying to make up for it (which he tends to do) where he over-persued players for a few minutes after. I actually thought his best moment was a great interception and dribble in defence before giving a nice outlet pass in defence. It was all just so smooth and calm. We had a lot of players that could have been MOTM. Nobody had a fantastic match that blew you away but we had a lot of players who were very good. Lampard, Moses, Mata, Luiz, and Hazard were all excellent. (I agree with you on Hazard BTW, he was excellent but was involved in the 4th and 5th goals when the game was already over.)

Yeah but there were some people, you would know were happy with the result. Those people that want Rafa out now, and don't care if the team lose so that can happen..

I was really fucked off that we were down at HT to a bunch of crap ,,,Benitez is irrelevant to that cept TORRES is the worst offender ..

Ive defended that tart for almost two years BUT NO MORE

I was really fucked off that we were down at HT to a bunch of crap ,,,Benitez is irrelevant to that cept TORRES is the worst offender ..

Ive defended that tart for almost two years BUT NO MORE

Yeah i was too, which is why i couldn't be arsed to respond to those people.

As for Torres, i just don't get him - it's normal for a striker to be bad outside the box, like he is when he gives the ball away, makes stupid passes and can't hold the ball up, but it's very weird for that same striker to also be bad inside the box which he is with his movement, touch and finishing, sigh.

I know we won't get Falcao in January, but we definitely need someone else to come in and relegate Torres to backup option. At least he normally plays well against the bad teams.

How does Hazard have so many votes that he's pushing for man of the match?

He came on for 20-25 minutes? when the match was already won, scored a goal yes but it didn't mean much.

I am wondering the same thing. Hazard contributed when the game was latterly over.

It looked like he was the only one aware of the rivalry between us and Leeds. Nice to finally see some physical dominance in the middle of the park.

Some of those tackles he put in made me proud. Especially that one on that Brown twat.

Moses was fantastic last night. He brings a direct, attacking threat in pace and strength. Sometimes you just need to bomb down the wing and sling a ball into the box instead of dancing around the edge of ithe box looking for that perfect pass. Well done my son.