1. 1. Who Is Your Man Of The Match?

we have no need to fear Swansea or Villa

over 2 legs i know we will beat them. but

23rd aston villa

26th norwich

30th everton

2nd qpr

5th southampton

and now swansea. cant see a match where we can rest our main players and especially mata.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least we showed some quality in the second half. First half was a bit embarrassing and very frustrating to watch. We played some nice stuff after the break although to be fair, Leeds folded completely as soon as the Mata goal went in and the the gulf in quality eventually showed. Still, it was a nice show of character and a much needed win.

Mata was MOTM by a country mile for me, he's an absolute class act and it's criminal that he hasn't played as the true no.10 all season long.

I was disappointed with Marin, he's very predictable and doesn't actually play very wide considering he's a winger.

Luiz should be put in midfield as soon as JT/Cahill are back, his passing range is ridiculous (for the record I never want to see a Lampard/Oscar pivot again).

That 2nd half was awesome, loved watching it. Gave my motm to Luiz because although he fucked up for their goal, that's what he does. He didn't hide and was absolutely fantastic apart from that moment with that great ball to Hazard to kill the game. I was so scared at H/T, full credit to the players, brilliant effort. So happy.

The semi is the toughest we could've got but we can and should win this with the motivation of the 3 previous final defeats.

23rd aston villa

26th norwich

30th everton

2nd qpr

5th southampton

and now swansea. cant see a match where we can rest our main players and especially mata.

poor little bugger will need Duracell batteries and Torres needs Durex

poor little bugger will need Duracell batteries and Torres needs Durex

hahahah... the worst thing is we wont even get our striker buy till late in the window and not playing sturridge today proves that his career for chelsea is over. so the blonde bitch is gonn play every fucking match. and by play i mean, he is gonna stand and come is between other players and when he gets the ball by mistake, he would give it to other team's defenders as a christmas present.

23rd aston villa

26th norwich

30th everton

2nd qpr

5th southampton

Think we can rest him for Villa like we rested Hazard today.

Think we can rest him for Villa like we rested Hazard today.

our record without mata in pl has been bad. i would like to take this match's momentum into the villa game. plus villa is kinda our bogey team doubt we would rest mata.

our record without mata in pl has been bad. i would like to take this match's momentum into the villa game. plus villa is kinda our bogey team doubt we would rest mata.

True, but it is at home, against a fairly toothless Villa side, and I think Rafa will look at our next 2 weeks and see this is probably our best game to rest Mata. Won't be surprised if he is rested, tbh.