Corinthians v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WE DON'T NEED A DEFENSIVE MID WE WILL JUST OUTSCORE THEM!!!! :ph34r:

But in all seriousness that is a bit worrying and lamps will have to sit in a lot more than usual. But i am so happy he is starting in the final as he knows how to win these things. The rest is pretty much as expected and it looks good in the attacking sense and oscar and marin will be extremely useful subs if he decided we need to use them.

Hopefully in a few hours time we will see super frankie lifting that cup!

Arghhh. Too many changes in the team for this game for my liking. Likely all down to Azpi's poor performance, meaning Ivanovic has to replace him at right back, leaving no one else but Luiz to move in beside Cahill.

Kinda sad for Oscar. Being from Brazil I assume this would've been one of the best moments of his life had he started (and won!)

Otherwise, I think the game plan of Rafa Benitez is to stretch their defense. They like to defend narrow and counter quickly on the side.

My guess is that we will try to fix them in a a side of the pitch and play a diagonal to the other side if they defend narrow.

Scared our midfield is going to get overrun and Paulinho will somehow have the same of his life.

I just hope Ramires doesn't go forward too much.

I've missed Lampard's asscheeks. They're quite good. Not as good is Ivanovic's, but good.

Not the best game to be trying stuff, imo. Lamps will have to take the distributor role and limit his forward runs.

He is not going to do that, expect to see him to he make runs every time we get the ball in their half, and possible see the midfield become completely overrun like the Super Cup.

He is not going to do that, expect to see him to he make runs every time we get the ball in their half, and possible see the midfield become completely overrun like the Super Cup.

Luckily for us Corinthians arn't as good as atletico madrid and don't have falcao.

@Leif, what did I say about the lineup?

I am a fucking genius, couldnt preview and understand no Mikel though. Rafa is worried with Paulinho`s quickness, but it is not like Ramires defends better.

LOL

Luckily for us Corinthians arn't as good as atletico madrid and don't have falcao.

But if we can't get control of the pitch because the midfield has become so diluted then we could be in big trouble. All it takes is for their forwards to have a good day and us unable to get a shot on goal to lose.