Fernando Torres

Can't even be bothered with the news. Praying that it will happen but think we've been given far too many hopes already that he'll be sold each time and nothing has happened.

Can't even be bothered with the news. Praying that it will happen but think we've been given far too many hopes already that he'll be sold each time and nothing has happened.

C'mon dude! Stay positive! It has to happen sometime.

At the moment, it's more of hope than expectation. We might well have to see this nightmare out and pay for this act of stupidity 3 years ago.

For all his faults, he isn't the mercanary type, if Mou tells him that he will rarely play and he has fallen further down the pecking order we might get lucky.

I think if he has read Chelsea forums he probably would have retired as a player by now due to depression. He isn't exactly someone who is arrogant, more like a shy guy that needs a lot of love and support to flourish. You know you have been pretty terrible when you are supposed to be your club's best striker on paper and the fans want you to be sold. Maybe he doesn't get it, he still think his performances are acceptable and that is why he doesn't try to go to the next level or demands to leave.

Torres is ridicolous, no matter if he is going to score against Gala or someone else.

Here in Italy people laugh at him and at how woeful and bad he is, and I really think Chelsea should get rid of him at the end of the season at the cost of terminating his contract.

Also, I'll never get how Torres can have so much fan boys around the World: Jesus, he is finished since 2009 and he did really one and only top season (2007/2008); it must be because he is spanish and blonde.

Anyway, this Torres-situation is an utter joke by this time, and Chelsea must show him the exit-door, since this is not a circus or a psychologist department, but a top professional football team.

Even you don't sound convinced that will happen in making that point.

He took a pay cut to leave his boyhood club and had a little wobble after CL win, if Jose tells him this summer that he's 4th choice and will only get a look in if 2 are injured i will be amazed if he doesn't at the very least consider his options.

He took a pay cut to leave his boyhood club and had a little wobble after CL win, if Jose tells him this summer that he's 4th choice and will only get a look in if 2 are injured i will be amazed if he doesn't at the very least consider his options.

Different situation then though as he left Atletico wanting to win trophies and they weren't doing so then. Desperately hoping the mentioned scenario there will happen (or anything that will kick him out of this club) but have also prepared for the possibility he may well stay on.

Having posted that, I'd rather see him leave in the summer. Terrible game against Everton to say the least.

If I were to look at stats this way:

Eto'o at Chelsea 123 minutes per goal/assist

Sturridge at Chelsea 133 minutes per goal/assist

Demba Ba at Chelsea 135 minutes per goal/assist

So yeah Torres is worse than any of the strikers we have recently had/have

130 minutes is a value you should look for in terms of goals per minutes.