Fernando Torres

I really have no words to describe Torres anymore. Since he came on, he seems to be only interested in bitching to the referee and acting all tough and not chanelling all this stupid behaviour into putting in proper effort for the team. What's more, every time when someone else plays the ball to him, Torres is always seen slow on his heels, not reacting quick enough and allow his marker to get there first. I mean how on earth do you expect to get chances, to score goals if you don't even put in any effort into reacting quickly, making any sort of runs for the passer to pick out?! He's like forever expecting others to do everything for him to score! It's also hilarious that every time Torres battles out with defenders for the ball, he hardly ever wins it and this despite showing all those (silly) aggressiveness or so called effort to do so and more often than not, gives a foul away! I mean just WHAT THE FUCK?!!

Forget the shot. Apart from that i think he brought some positive spark up front, he tried hard to press and distract the defenders. Better than E'to today when they both were on. This guy is not a good striker anymore, but it's obvious that he tries very hard every single moment he is given on the pitch and that is the best we can expect from him atm. He must move on to another club and let's hope he does better there because he's not a bit arrogant or delusional or anything, he is a good guy who didn't meet the expectations and he knows it and that's very depressing.

He is complete and utter shit. No other ways about it. Useless. He is constantly in the way, and destroys more than he actually contributes. Thekid9, I'm sorry, but Eto'o on a bad day is a bajillion times better than Fernando Torres.

Sorry :rolleyes:

Pace in behind defences which is why he'll probably start against Galatasaray.

Both are poor players, they're just poor in different ways.

Eto'o is no way a poor player. Please stop trying to justify Torres sorry performance over the years as a Chelsea player with Etoo who despite having played in the EPL for 6 months has still outscored him