Fernando Torres

"As is Fernando, whatever his form at present. He is my friend and I will always have time to speak to him but I will only wish him luck after the game at Chelsea. He's tougher than he looks. I offered my help when he was leaving Liverpool but he didn't need it, he's mentally strong. He took everything on his own shoulders but he could handle it, be mature about it. Sometimes in football you just have to move on."

Safe to say Reina knows Torres better than any of us do. Also reinforces my personal thoughts that Torres is tougher than his blonde hair and hair band show and has a more ruthless streak than you'd think. You don't leave two clubs that love you on a whim.

Now if he could just put together some ruthless consistency on the pitch.

What i find hilarious but irritating at the same time is Liverpool fan's refusal to accept that this is not the 80's any more, i have so many arguments on youtube with Scousers, i should'nt really sink to their level but i just cannot help myself.

They accuse us and United fans of being plastics and gloryhunters then in the same sentance go on about how succesful they were are, one way to make youself look like a complete hypocrite in one sentance.

We beat them this sunday it will be another 3 points, they beat us and it will be wild world cup win like celebrations again like last seaon, Arsenal and Spurs fans do exactly the same thing, not being funny but do you celebrate like you won the world cup against clubs that you think you are superior too?

TBH im happy for them with Kenny's appointment, a washed up manager living on former glory's managing a washed up club living on former glory's, the perfect match really.

Torres needs the whole team pulling in his direction to score 25-30 goals. He needs too much of the teams resources and Liverpool were able to give him that because they are not a fantastic side. He is not going to get that at Chelsea because we actually want to win things and someone who is just a goal scorer up front can not provide enough for us in the long term.

If he scores tomorrow he'll get a huge confidence injection. We've already seen how much does it mean for a team to have a on form striker so if Torres can start banging them in regularly our season will be much easier.

If he does score tomorrow I do hope to see him celebrate :)

The thing with Torres is that even if he's being shit, he still gets double or triple marked, leaving space for others. It's just that he seems to lose the ball in those situations more often than not, so we can't utilize on that advantage. In Chelsea, if he succeeds, he will become a more complete striker. He just needs to start finishing those damn easy chances :(