Fernando Torres

If ever there was proof that strikers are pure confidence players Torres is it. He loves his football again and can finally play without insane expectation and scrutiny. There's no massive weight on his shoulders.

Nope. Just because Torres is a confidence player doesn't mean every striker is.

Moaning about Milan now:

“I went to Italy to play, to be an important player, and at no point did I feel like it. I was in and out of the team, I played on one day, yes, and on another, no. This is not what I had spoken of from the beginning.

"My dealings with the club were excellent and I don’t have anything to reproach. But when you see it’s not going to get better, nor change the situation you have, you are uncomfortable."

:doh:

Moaning about Milan now:

I went to Italy to play, to be an important player, and at no point did I feel like it. I was in and out of the team, I played on one day, yes, and on another, no. This is not what I had spoken of from the beginning.

"My dealings with the club were excellent and I dont have anything to reproach. But when you see its not going to get better, nor change the situation you have, you are uncomfortable."

:doh:

What an absolute self entitled clown.

I swear every interview he has is just a long winded way of saying it's never my fault, I wonder were he got that from :rolleyes:

What an absolute self entitled clown.

I swear every interview he has is just a long winded way of saying it's never my fault, I wonder were he got that from :rolleyes:

He has embraced the Liverpool's mentality of "always the victim, never their fault" and at least he's consistent with that (which is the only thing you can praise him for) in the past few years.

Holy shit, Real's record against Atletico this season is getting very sad...

Torres not playing though.

Torres assisted Mandzukic today. It looks like being back in Madrid has upped his game a bit, he looks happy. Hard to have any hate for the guy.