Fernando Torres

Btw for all the praises Torres has been getting since getting back all he has done so far is 3 goals against Barca and Real+ an assist for Mario for the 4-0 win. Against all the other teams like today he did nothing worthy again.

Hardly a surprise, he's crap.

At Inter he had funds too for Quaresma, Sneijder, Millito...etc so aprart from Porto it is true tbh.

Quaresma and sneijder were relatively reasonably priced weren't they?like £11m

Btw for all the praises Torres has been getting since getting back all he has done so far is 3 goals against Barca and Real+ an assist for Mario for the 4-0 win. Against all the other teams like today he did nothing worthy again.

Atletico, unlike barcelona and madrid can't score against shit teams for some reason.

Go check his net spent at Inter and tell me he had funds there.

If I remember correctly, a better argument would be that the rest of the big Italian clubs were decimated because of the scandals two years before and sold some of their best players (Juve was in second division for a year even). So at the time, Inter was by far the best team of the league. Juventus dropping a league was what got them Zlatan for example.

Doesn't explain the CL win of course.

At Inter he had funds too for Quaresma, Sneijder, Millito...etc so aprart from Porto it is true tbh.

Jose has a net spend of 42 mil £ in 2 season for us. Those are unlimited funds???

In his CL winning season at inter (2009-10), he had made money on transfers rather than have some net spend.

Jose has a net spend of 42 mil £ in 2 season for us. Those are unlimited funds???

In his CL winning season at inter (2009-10), he had made money on transfers rather than have some net spend.

So he tends to win the CL when he is managing clubs who are not spending much over budget? Sounds good ;)

Couldn't care whether he starts hitting 20 goals a season for them, always tried for us, effort was there even if his body wasn't physically up to the peaks he had in Liverpool due to whatever injuries.

That goal against Barca will forever have him in my heart #neverforget #nevillemegaorgasm

what? how? i mean when?

what? how? i mean when?

Not only that I love how Barca is constantly brung up to defend him.

Sign Jermaine Beckford or Kenywyn Jones and give either the constant chances Torres got and he would score a few some being crucial, law of averages and that, doesn't change the fact they are nowhere near good enough.

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And by the way, Costa has 4 goals as well...

You just knew it was a matter of time till the fan boys return :lol:

Imagine if Costa had a poor start, the "we should have kept Torres" and "OMG WHY DID WE SELL LUKAKU" brigade would have been unbearable.

You just knew it was a matter of time till the fan boys return :lol:

Imagine if Costa had a poor start, the "we should have kept Torres" and "OMG WHY DID WE SELL LUKAKU" brigade would have been unbearable.

I would probably stop coming on the forum if cunts started doing the OMG WHY DID WE SELL LUKAKU bullshit hahahaha.... crazy how people still found the time to complain about it despite signing Diego Costa for the same money basically.