Fernando Torres

No he is not. Stop believing in the media bullshit.

He is a factor, of course, but not near as important as evreyone is trying to make him. If RDM was winning the games without Torres he would not get fired. Fernando is a small discontentment between many bigger ones.

There is no reading between the lines. There is me being rational and you being naive.

well this is me trying to be rational .... it was Romans decision to start the season with just Torres and Sturridge ....Now I will Quote the Special

One ,,,I cannot make the best omelettes with poor eggs.... Roberto was expected to do it with one cracked egg,,,Do try this home...

Incidentally during the war eggs were rationed so peoplel used powdered eggs ....THEY WERE FUCKING DISGUSTING ,,as bad

as Russian Snoek

STOP RIGHT THERE, i cannot be arsed with this, NOT NOW!!!!.

Just when i was getting so excited this little shit would leave the club and then no more excuses, then Benitez comes in and it all looks different, also with more false hopes, lets face it Torres is finished. And he's proven it this season, he's had all the creativity, he misses chances all the time, let the fucker go.

Kojo I agree with what your saying, I really do. I cannot stand watching Torres fail time and time again but Roman is the man who decides and if he decides that he wants the Chelsea team to be built around the waste of money then all I can do is pray that Benitez brings the old Nando back.

and so it begins again. "oh i hope he ll be back to his old form", "the el nino is gonna be back", "oh i am sure this time he will ge great for sure", what an idiotic bunch of people we all are...

Won't say Torres had anything to do with RDM getting fired, well obviously you could say his poor play led to his firing. But directly behind it, i don't believe it.

But you can definitely say he benefited greatly from RDM firing, and the same for AVB sacking for that matter. Under both managers, their confidence in Torres was completely gone, AVB sparsely used Torres in his last days, and under RDM the west brom was the turning point.

Lucky bastard he obviously gets a clean slate with the new manager, and especially under Rafa. Things are not going to be any different under Benitez, if anyone think Rafa can get Torres back to his best then that is more false hope, Torres beyond a doubt is past it, his speed and acceleration was his biggest attribute and that is gone. Torres is similar to Essien and Kaka, where their best asset has deteriorated because of multiple injuries, under no manager can that be reversed.

Roman has tried all he can to make his 50mil on torres not be a waste.

Forcing RDM to start him and not buy any striker and hoping on him.

He is finished. Can't score, can't pass, can't dribble, can't hold the ball without falling....

Roman can buy the world for torres but he will never be the same. Just accept u wasted money on him and move on.

people saying that torres had no hand in RDM's firing need to wake up and grow a brain. or are u guys telling me that a person who accepted our inferiority to barca and bayern and made us park the bus (for which he has got so much stick), could not see that torres is finished and that he is shit. he played torres in almost every match even when their were only 2 strikers and the only thing that could keep them both playing at their best was rotation. do u guys actually consider RDM to be so ignorant, stupid and worthless. the answer to the persistence with torres is HE WAS OBVIOUSL TOD TO DO SO. dont forget that this is the same man who started bertrand in a CL final ahead of torres, malouda and sturridge. so dont tell me that he dint have the balls to drop torres. before lamps injury dint he drop lamps to the bench,

and even if we ignore this then comes the case of his sacking. on what grounds did he face the axe? that we had one bad month? ROMAN may be cunt and a bitch but he is definitely not stupid. any1 telling me that the reason for RDM's sacking was chelsea's poor performance for the past 8 matches need to get their heads tested. AVB was giving a fair go but when it was obvious beyond doubt that he was ineeficient, only then he was sacked. same with carlo who had got ample time and the completion of a whole season, and only after that did he sack him.

so people IN THIS CASE DO READ BETWEEN THE LINES. it is because of the blonde bitch that rdm was sacked, no other explanation can make any sense. when avb was sacked , it was because we still had a chance in the CL and that the chance was only in our hands. here the scenario is totally different. even if we win against noordsjaelland, we might not go thru, plus making such a big change before a match against man city does not make sense. the only thing that does is the involvement of this blonde bitch.

torres was not a factor is the sacking. HE WAS "THE" FACTOR.

If having Benitez in charge - a man that can style our play to our centre forward's strengths - can at least improve Torres' proficiency up front before the end of the season, he'll have done a good job in that respect at least.

His strengths at Liverpool were his pace and acceleration, which he has lost.