UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

(Real Madrid)

Get thundering into them early on with a roar from the Kop that will melt their faces, Raiders of the Lost Ark-style.

Come May we will be European champions yet again. We are Liverpool.

I looked up one day ,early season and was thinking about being back in the Champions league again (think it was during first England qualifiers) and I swear on my eyesight (I love my sight) I looked up and saw this almost right over my head . It's written ,fuck them ,we're going to smash em (Real Madrid) !

(I have not altered this image in any way ,shape or form. )

10505397_587331314725798_196106606788461H
Hahaha top stuff

lol at that penalty for Shalke in the dying minutes. Daylight robbery

Hope Sporting Lisbon gain revenge in the return fixture. How did the linesman/fifth official deem that to be a handball offence is beyond me really, especially when he got a clear view of it, unlike the referee who was behind the action.

On the other hand, watching the goals Schalke conceded really reminded me of our disastrous defending under RDM. Absolutely shocking.

(Real Madrid)

Get thundering into them early on with a roar from the Kop that will melt their faces, Raiders of the Lost Ark-style.

Come May we will be European champions yet again. We are Liverpool.

I looked up one day ,early season and was thinking about being back in the Champions league again (think it was during first England qualifiers) and I swear on my eyesight (I love my sight) I looked up and saw this almost right over my head . It's written ,fuck them ,we're going to smash em (Real Madrid) !

(I have not altered this image in any way ,shape or form. )

10505397_587331314725798_196106606788461H
Hahaha top stuff

This is a new low

• 1 month later...

IF City, Arsenal and Liverpool all finish 2nd in their group, then our last 16 opponent would be one from:

Group A - Atletico Madrid/Juventus/Olympiacos

Group C - Leverkusen/Monaco/Zenit

Group F - PSG/Barcelona

Group H - Shakhtar Donetsk

IF City, Arsenal and Liverpool all finish 2nd in their group, then our last 16 opponent would be one from:

Group F - PSG/Barcelona

Monaco please, we've all been waiting for revenge since 2004

Group F - PSG/Barcelona

No doubt we get psg/Barcelona

Will be tough but don't think we should fear them at all. The worst possible draw we can get from there is Atletico Madrid. Eeeek!

I definitely agree. Drawing either Barcelona or PSG will be tough, but we are better then them and their defenses are awful. Plus the fact we will play the second leg at home!

However, Atletico is a team very similar to last season's CFC. Simeone has a strong defence, isnt afraid of playing ugly and has a reputation of getting away results.

Not that we wouldnt/couldnt beat them, but it will surely be harder than to face Barcelona or PSG...

I definitely agree. Drawing either Barcelona or PSG will be tough, but we are better then them and their defenses are awful. Plus the fact we will play the second leg at home!

However, Atletico is a team very similar to last season's CFC. Simeone has a strong defence, isnt afraid of playing ugly and has a reputation of getting away results.

Not that we wouldnt/couldnt beat them, but it will surely be harder than to face Barcelona or PSG...

We need to hope someone else will knock them out because I think they would beat us again. They know Costa inside out and would easily nullify him, while Cesc isn't mobile enough to deal with their pressing game and Hazard would be triple marked. That's pretty much all of our open-play attacking threats dealt with. Meanwhile our major weakness when playing a defensive system, lapses in concentration from Ivanovic and Hazard, can still be expolited in the same way - long diagonal balls. Imagine also how motivated Simeone, their players and crowd would be after we took 3 of their players. I don't see anything other than an Atletico win.