UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

We won UEFA Cup and Super Cup in that year.Here is some material for fresh your brain:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQGNWsSTyWg

Did well against Leeds didn't you? Cunts.

I think Galatasary fans need to realise that this game doesn't really have anything to do with you. This is all about Drogba coming back and saying goodbye one final time, While we'll win on a score of 3 or 4 - 1 on agg.

Also, Mancini is a clown. As is Eboue.

To our Turkish guests, if you continue to post in Turkish WITHOUT an English translation, I will revoke your posting rights. You have been warned.

sorry for some temperamental users. they didnt grow up yet. there are still sensitive and rational Gala fans here. If necessary, we can warn them

sorry for some temperamental users. they didnt grow up yet. there are still sensitive and rational Gala fans here. If necessary, we can warn them

The sledging is great, I love there being a competitive spirit - I'd just like for it to be in English, as per our forum rules :) If you could urge your fellow Turks to oblige, I'd be grateful.

What is it with Turks? genuinely every time we have anything to do with them they come on here in the droves.

Sorry for all of them. That is a shitty thing to do; show up in opponent forums and post rubbish. There is a popular though in Turkish society, knocking off a foreigner club is a real deal. You'll probably witness some posts about WWI and British Empire. Dardanelles and Anzacs. Hard to believe but every single game this happens in Turkish forums too. Just ignore them or let your administrators for further bannings from forum.