UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Great draw and expecting an emotional encounter. Chelsea class shines through on the European stage. They are certainly vulnerable at the back. Don t take them lightly like Juventus did. Stab vest is the must have accessory for the away leg.

I wonder why the speech get down to this level !

Every one is free to support what he wants without go in fire with others

But as we here in forum of CHELSEA only . ALL of us must respect our supported team , this is essential thing and no doubt in that

GOOD LUCK FOR CHELSEA ,, MY LOVE FOR DROGBA !

How insecure are some of the Turks? Come here just to say you are better than us and shits like that, it's fucking laughable. I admit anything could happen in a 2 legs tie but if you honestly think Gala is better than Chelsea I suggest you to get your head checked.

I'm sorry for some turkish trolls. I think chelsea squad chemistry not so good. Your individual players very good on paper. You have hazard, willian, mata but football play on the pitch.

We are so lucky because Mata's performance not enough for Mourinho. Galatasaray fans hope Mourinho will use Oscar. Because Oscar's technique awesome but physics very poor. Felipe Melo a tough football player. His nickname ''Pitbull''.

First match will be very difficult for you. We have very crazy and wholeheartedly supporter.

tumblr_m9kvh4ggWh1rw6wdlo1_500.jpg

gssivas.jpg

IMG_8504.JPG

Do not be afraid of us. We love guests. Come to our country. We're friends with you outside the pitch. Because your legend Drogba play for Galatasaray :)

I'm sorry for some turkish trolls. I think chelsea squad chemistry not so good. Your individual players very good on paper. You have hazard, willian, mata but football play on the pitch.

First match will be very difficult for you. We have very crazy and wholeheartedly supporter.

Do not be afraid of us. We love guests. Come to our country. We're friends with you outside the pitch. Because your legend Drogba play for Galatasaray :)

You have a point but between now and February/March, we'll get better

As a Turkish Fenerbahce and Liverpool FC fan, let me clear a few things.

1-) Liverpool are better than you.

2-) Galatasaray sucks. They won aganist Juventus only beacuse of the pitch. It was way too bad.

3-) Chelsea will easily beat Galatasaray.

I see some Turkish supporters here who doesn't have respect. I apologize for every single one of them. Don't care about them. That's just the way Galatasaray fans are.

Galatasaray has the worst defence line in CL at the moment. Mata and Hazard will destroy Kaya, Zan and Chedjou.

Galatasaray has the worst striker in CL at the moment. He's called Yılmaz. Yes, he scored a lot last year. But he wastes lots of chances. Just like Torres. Galatasaray has only Drogba, Sneijder and Melo. They are pretty good. Especially Drogba. I hate that guy. When Chelsea eliminated FENERBAHCE in 2008 it was beacuse of him. So, if Terry and Cahill can prevent Drogba from getting chances, you'll easily win. I'm here to answer any question of yours.