UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

AYIK OLUN LAN

I did try to warn you..

Anyone posting in any language other than English will be banned immediately. Opposition fans are welcome to give their opinions and even for some banter as long as that is done respectfully, but you will need to obey the forum rules if you want to avoid getting banned.

Hhahah If Chelsea beat Galat you will need to post on your FB or Twitter status that Besiktas is better than Galat and if Galat beats Chelsea I will post the sam thing with Man.Utd.Deal?

no man, thats nothing for me. who cares if i post or not? seriously how old are you?

final deal is if you beat us i will be here and celebrate all you guys? and if we beat, you will do the same thing. thaths football man everything might happen. i cant say anything but we will try to do best :)

Didier Drogba: "What a draw..I'm the luckiest man in this competition, in both games I'll be playing home!! See you in few months!

who cares who is win? is it so amazing? thats football, sometimes if even you lose, you might be happy because of this things?

no man, thats nothing for me. who cares if i post or not? seriously how old are you?

final deal is if you beat us i will be here and celebrate all you guys? and if we beat, you will do the same thing. thaths football man everything might happen. i cant say anything but we will try to do best :)

who cares who is win? is it so amazing? thats football, sometimes if even you lose, you might be happy because of this things?

with such an example, I wanted to show how stupid your suggestion to delete the profile on the forum is :rolleyes:

Of course we will celebrate,and I'm glad if its written in the stars that we need to fall out from UCl that we will fall from Drogba

(But sadly we are in next round :D )

Hi guys, ı am your new friend at this forum, please dont be sure you cant eliminate GALATASARAY easily Drogba isnt our only player one of the our strongest player is sneijder never forget it and we are going to transfer one of the most well-known player like last year and we have a hostility with mou it has not finished and ı cant wait for 26th of february :wank2:

What's the deal with all these Gala-fans suddenly joining and posting how they are going to beat us and that they have Drogba etc lol, seriously how childish is that? Are they really that insecure about their team?