UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

hi everybody.

Selcuk Inan is a terrible football player.

he can't dribble, pass not throw, can't run fast ... certainly not be afraid of him... we have difficulty finding position because of it.

he is conference league player.

this guy is right. selcuk inan so bad this year.

How are Liverpool better than us?

dont feed the trolls they are here now because they have banned from champions league because of cheating and also some of Gala fans are trolling this forum dont care of them but also some of Gala fans are here to communicate with you and make good relationships like me :wave:

Turkish football - so shit you need to support an English team as well. :rolleyes:

you can declare our football as a shit but it is absolutely wrong(oh ı want an absolut pears) turkish league is going to grow and ı hope we will win this cup in 10 years and ı wonder you chelsea fans are you support a team in Turkey?

we've not drawn against Gala, no disrespect at all to that club, but we've drawn against Didi Fuck'n Legend Drogba, the big orange elephant a.k.a. Blue Blooded Mjesty.

I probably wont watch this game, because I can't take seeing drogba in another shirt as the royal blue...

it is unnecessary to quote the trolls you dont have to quote us and ı liked your location :D

Haha, I don't think it's trolling at all! I think it's trash talk! Being a Chelsea forum we don't get many opportunities to get involved in trash talk, which I find to be really enjoyable! :lol:

I think City can knock Barca out :ph34r:

Yeah, they definitely can (just like Milan can beat Atletico, Leverkusen beat PSG and Galarasaray beat Chelsea). But l believe all 8 first seeded teams will advance!

Haha, I don't think it's trolling at all! I think it's trash talk! Being a Chelsea forum we don't get many opportunities to get involved in trash talk, which I find to be really enjoyable! :lol:

haha its enjoyable to chatting with chelsea fans we really like you guys and ı have many English friends at Francis Holland School