UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Not happy at all... why would you want to see Drogba play against Chelsea?

Because it's not just about what shirt you're wearing. His shirt may be red, but we all know his heart is blue.

He is a Chelsea legend and made history for us with his last kick of a ball. Many fans didn't get to properly thank him for that and now they'll get that opportunity; I expect nothing but a fantastic reception for him before and after the game.

Because it's not just about what shirt you're wearing. His shirt may be red, but we all know his heart is blue.

He is a Chelsea legend and made history for us with his last kick of a ball. Many fans didn't get to properly thank him for that and now they'll get that opportunity; I expect nothing but a fantastic reception for him before and after the game.

I get that, but I wonder what kind of reception he'll get when he knocks us out of the competition. CL knockout phase is perhaps not the ideal moment to thank a legend for his services

Hi...Galatasaray Fan..yes..i am one of them, but do not be afraid, this will be my first and last post. The only think i have to say is...sorry. Sorry guys..i am a turk and Galatasaray fan..and even i..myself do not understand wtf is happening. What is the reason behind this "my P is bigger whan yours" invasion? WTF are you doing my turkish brohters? WTF?

Yes terrible english... i know... but i´m drunk :D

Some Galatasaray informations: We are playing terrible..the defense isn`t safe...we have big problems to bring the ball to the front/enemies goal...often we play wide high passes to Drogba.

And Drogba is still Drogba :cool: .. and i love him... if you are playing at your normal level, you will enter the quarterfinals

Good night, good fight! Bye :wave:

I get that, but I wonder what kind of reception he'll get when he knocks us out of the competition. CL knockout phase is perhaps not the ideal moment to thank a legend for his services

He'd still get a great reception and If we're knocked out by Gala, then we'll probably deserve to go out. Shit happens. I wouldn't get hung up on it just because our former player did it.

Personally, I love that it'll be a competitive match instead of a testimonial or something. Just view it as destiny like that night in Munich and try to enjoy it as much as you can, because Didier won't be around forever...

That said, this tie is still ours for the taking. Our manager and defenders know Didier inside out. Remember when Lucio put Drogba in his pocket? A lot of that was down to Mourinho. I'm sure there's no one better to mark Didier than JT.

And Didier can't help their back line or goalkeeper. We'll be absolutely fine if our boys show up.