Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict Marin to get his first minutes for us today, espically with a our bench being pretty thin with just the two attacking players in it. The only way i can see he doesn't get some time is if we have quite a big lead (which would be nice)... :)

I really like Juan and check his twitter posts as well as Luiz and Oscar's.........what other Chelsea players have genuine twitter accounts, does anyone know?

@therealac3 Ashley Cole

@hazardeden10 Eden Hazard

@VictorMoses Victor Moses

@ryanbertrand3 Ryan Bertrand

Here are some more.

Going into the game feeling quite empty. Strange, really. Hope for a good result, but I can see us taking a beating. Also curious to see how the fans behave. This will indeed be a very odd game considering the many things that have happened during this week. Can only hope for a good ending, right?

Yeah i agree with konohas tbh, it would be pretty stupid to be there 5 mins then come in changing things, give him a week or 2, and then he can start adapting things, i am sure he will have been very clear in his defensive instructions to them, and he is not afraid to make subs when needed....

Come on chelsea.

Tevez might not be starting but last season he came off the bench and created Nasri's winner. We just have to do everything possible to prevent him from entering the pitch :D Use stewards, police, Eva..anything :D