West Brom v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me talk so u understand:

THIS IS HIS 2ND START. HE HASNT PLAYED MUCH AT ALL. DANNYS FINISHING IS USUALLY ALOT BETTER BUT HE'S SIMPLY NOT PLAYED ENOUGH.

HE'S BEEN FUCKING BRILLIANT AND IF HE'D GET THE PLAYTIME TORRES HAS GOTTEN OR EVEN HALF OF IT, HE'D SCORE FOR SURE

Somehow you sound a little annoyed on the forum today. Am I right?

Well there you have Sturridge. Could have been perfect assist to Mata, but instead he shoots. Give him 10 starts and 8 goals and you will see nothing but endless shooting even when pass is thousand times better option. We have no striker but I would still like him to start every single game untill January.

We have no striker and that is sad.

What a bunch of rubbish.

Sturridge is better than Torres?! Ya having a laugh! They are equally shit!

Jesus christ. are you a troll or are you just THAT fucking retarded?

What is with these people? Are u even watching the game? I dont get this ignorance and hate towards danny. he has been fucking brilliant today. He hasnt played much at all but his movement has been superb. His finishing was poor but if u know sturridge his finishing is usually better. And it will be if he gets more playtime

THIS IS HIS 2ND START. HE HASNT PLAYED MUCH AT ALL. DANNYS FINISHING IS USUALLY ALOT BETTER BUT HE'S SIMPLY NOT PLAYED ENOUGH.

HE'S BEEN FUCKING BRILLIANT AND IF HE'D GET THE PLAYTIME TORRES HAS GOTTEN OR EVEN HALF OF IT, HE'D SCORE FOR SURE

M8 i said that in anger lol I always have thought danny is better than Torres ik he would score and i was talking about today's game in my anger anyways he was wasteful today i said not always i said he did everything today right except finishing