West Brom v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW FUCKING WOW... UNITED WOULD HAVE WON NOW AFTER THOSE TWO AND WE ARE STILL LOSING... SHOCKING... WE NEED A STRIKER FAST. STILL START DANNY OVER TORRES AS HE HAS LOOKED BETTER BUT HE HAS GOT TO SIMPLY GIVE MATA THE TAP IN THERE.

Yeah but Sturridge needs games - this is a LACK of match-sharpness...

Give him 3-4 games please - he will score! Look at his movement - MATA + OSCAR finding him easily... it's like a different team...

No. I'm sorry, but you could have been out for 2 years, you should score from there (or at least hit the target), especially when its on your strongest foot!

Yeah but Sturridge needs games - this is a LACK of match-sharpness...

Give him 3-4 games please - he will score! Look at his movement - MATA + OSCAR finding him easily... it's like a different team...

Indeed. People are forgetting that this is what, his 2nd start? You can already see the differance when we actually have a striker.

I think he's been brilliant today, unlucky with his finish he could have scored 2 easily but I guess its because he hasnt played much at all. Usually his finishing is alot better

Indeed. People are forgetting that this is what, his 2nd start? You can already see the differance when we actually have a striker.

I think he's been brilliant today, unlucky with his finish he could have scored 2 easily but I guess its because he hasnt played much at all. Usually his finishing is alot better

Fair enough but we cant afford for him to miss those chances.

BLOODY HELL STURRIDGE KEEPS DOING THE RIGHT THING BUT HE CAN'T BLOODY SCORE IT JUST SCORE IT U IDIOT OR PICK OUT MATA IN THE BACK POST WTF R U DOING!!!

Let me talk so u understand:

THIS IS HIS 2ND START. HE HASNT PLAYED MUCH AT ALL. DANNYS FINISHING IS USUALLY ALOT BETTER BUT HE'S SIMPLY NOT PLAYED ENOUGH.

HE'S BEEN FUCKING BRILLIANT AND IF HE'D GET THE PLAYTIME TORRES HAS GOTTEN OR EVEN HALF OF IT, HE'D SCORE FOR SURE

No. I'm sorry, but you could have been out for 2 years, you should score from there (or at least hit the target), especially when its on your strongest foot!

It was a lack of composure... Honestly, give him games... Last season he was awesome after a run of 10+ games... Same at Bolton... He's a player that just needs games, not like Hernandez @ Utd....

Problem is, he should have had more games up until this point, so now unfair pressure on him... !!!