Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

OneMoSalah

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow francefootball reporting we're in advanced talks with him? that's awesome, i really rate this guy and if we sold lukaku and got him, we could probably make a profit... hopefully we make this happen

How reliable is France Football? Anyone from France here?

very reliabe afaik

I don't understand,If he is indeed a very good player than why are Dortmund selling him and that too quite cheap? It's kind of strange.

They did just buy their Lewandowski replacement. Don't know who else they have up front but it does seem strange for them to sell him a year after buying him.

Aubameyang is averaging 18 goals a season over the last 3 years. Last season Hazard our top goalscorer with 17 goals, the nearest to him was Eto'o on 12. That's absolutely pitiful for a club with our aspirations.

The team that won the league had Aguero (28 goals), Dzeko (26), Yaya (24) and Negredo (23). They scored a massive 56 goals more than us over the course of the season.

Costa on his own won't be enough, we need more players capable of scoring goals.

I'm not sure why Dortmund are selling but they were apparently interested in signing Lukaku so maybe we've struck some sort of deal? I know that kind of thing rarely happens but you never know. Wouldn't surprise me if Lukaku is off to Dortmund this summer.

They did just buy their Lewandowski replacement. Don't know who else they have up front but it does seem strange for them to sell him a year after buying him.

They have got PEA,Immobile,Schieber and Ramos as their strike-force currently.PEA had a decent last season,is fairly versatile and fits their counter-attacking system perfectly so I can't comprehend why do they want to sell him.

They have got PEA,Immobile,Schieber and Ramos as their strike-force currently.PEA had a decent last season,is fairly versatile and fits their counter-attacking system perfectly so I can't comprehend why do they want to sell him.

They would sell him because he ain't as good as people think. Great pace but he lacks technique and finishing abilities.

They would sell him because he ain't as good as people think. Great pace but he lacks technique and finishing abilities.

Still his great pace can be a real asset against tiring defences especially in a counter-attacking system.

Just the 55 goals in the last 3 years...

So scoring some goals in 2 wank leagues automatically makes someone a great finisher? :D To judge his finishing abilities I prefer to actually watch him play rather than reading his stats....

So scoring some goals in 2 wank leagues automatically makes someone a great finisher? :D To judge his finishing abilities I prefer to actually watch him play rather than reading his stats....

His finishing isn't the most exceptional but to say he lacks finishing ability is pushing it very far.

Also, his technique isn't bad either.

wank leagues? The german league is the 3rd best in Europe while the French has arguably moved ahead of serie A to 4th.

The way your worded that sounded like he was playing in the Slovakian and Belarus leagues, with respect to them.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You