Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

OneMoSalah

4 minutes ago, Mana said:

We already HAVE a target man in Morata. Why do we need another. And the ones we are looking at are useless.

Morata is not a target man.

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

If we are looking a target man we have one in Swansea but thats to smart for our board to recall him back 

Why stall Tammy's progress by bringing him here? It's said the club/Conte wants an experienced backup option that can be relied on, Tammy is not the answer and will probably be trusted less than Bats. It makes sense to bring in an older more experienced stop-gap until Tammy develops to the level we need, if he does.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im glad we are nowhere near this guy. Been throwing tantrums at Bvb for ages now, constantly reading about his bans due to lack of discipline and loyalty. And despite being prolific goalscorer he misses a shitload of easy chances. 

Not even close to what we need as Morata competition which is experienced reliable option who wont complain but help the squad.

4 hours ago, the wes said:

If we are looking a target man we have one in Swansea but thats to smart for our board to recall him back 

Michy hardly plays as it is. The chance of him even seeing the pitch here would be even slimmer. 

1 hour ago, BluesMadLad said:

Even arsenal are showing some transfer ambition.

Yep, some people were saying that Chelsea can not sign player like Auba, because we already have Morata and we can not have 2 expensive strikers :D And even Arsenal, who bought Lacazette this summer, are now adding amazing player like Auba. Just pathetic.
I am just not sure which shows more lack of ambition, going to some team in China, or going to Arsenal :D

41 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Would be hilarious if we'd bought him,  loaned Batshuai completely cutting the gooners out of the deal

Love to see that happened with our board doing that  there's more chance of Stephen hawking walking again 

17 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Only because the old chelsea could afford too lol 

Serious question; why are we all of a sudden so financially restricted? Does anyone know?

I don’t really delve into the off-field stuff and if I do it’s a quick skim over the occasional article. Is it the new stadium or have we completely changed our whole approach?

I really don’t mind what path we take, I will be here no matter what, but I wish the club would communicate more with the fan base. It would be great having some insight into what our long-term strategy is. On top of that, some form of communication may help temper expectations and reduce feelings of frustration throughout transfer windows.

Just now, Dazzy_Vance said:

Serious question; why are we all of a sudden so financially restricted? Does anyone know?

I think it's to do with the £1B stadium it's not going to pay for it's self the Manchester clubs don't need a new stadium that's one the reasons they are stronger than Chelsea in the transfer market 

I don’t really delve into the off-field stuff and if I do it’s a quick skim over the occasional article. Is it the new stadium or have we completely changed our whole approach?
I really don’t mind what path we take, I will be here no matter what, but I wish the club would communicate more with the fan base. It would be great having some insight into what our long-term strategy is. On top of that, some form of communication may help temper expectations and reduce feelings of frustration throughout transfer windows.
I think it has a lot to do with the stadium (1bn isn't a joke), plus the fact that new rich and state owned clubs have driven up the prices and wages so quickly that our natural financial progression can't keep up. Our financial situation is probably stuck in times when you could buy the best players for 30-50mill only a few years ago, those same players would go for 100m these days. It's a hell of a upward spike in a very short time and with 1bn reserved for the stadium, i am not at all surprised.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You