Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

OneMoSalah

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently could be avalible for a low price this summer, could be a good option. Can play up front or out wide and is fast as fuck, after all its all about the squad game.

Yes because Dortmund is going to let him go after already losing Lewandowski

They've already replaced Lewandowski by getting Serie A's top scorer last season Ciro Immobile and also bought Adrian Ramos who scored 16 goals in the Bundesliga for Hertha Berlin. They could easily afford to lose Aubameyang after getting those two.

There's a reason why dortmund would let him leave.. ramires is better than him on the wing

Yeah, but like The Skipper said he would ideally come in as a backup striker to Costa in case Lukaku goes. Being able to offer another option out wide is only a bonus.

For the rumoured £6m price tag I would definitely consider him.

a 2nd striker will have a VERY major role to play!!! look at dzeko, he was the 3rd striker and probably the reason why city won the league. mandzukic would be a 100 times better option than aubamayeng. and money should not be an issue now be it 6mil or 15 mil (for mario).

They've already replaced Lewandowski by getting Serie A's top scorer last season Ciro Immobile and also bought Adrian Ramos who scored 16 goals in the Bundesliga for Hertha Berlin. They could easily afford to lose Aubameyang after getting those two.

But the thing is, Aubameyang hasn't always played as a striker for Dortmund. Has more often than played in one of the three positions behind the ST and with Dortmund already not having the biggest of squad depth, one of the reasons why they have fell short in last two seasons, you would think it will be silly on their part to sell Aubameyang..unless somebody offers them some crazy money for him.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been sat staring at his name for ten minutes and still can't say it.

Hahaha

Only reason I'm able to pronounce it is because I watched a couple of Dortmund matches last season.

Anyways, isn't he more of a Schürrle type player? Like a second striker? Haven't seen much of him.

Hahaha

Only reason I'm able to pronounce it is because I watched a couple of Dortmund matches last season.

Anyways, isn't he more of a Schürrle type player? Like a second striker? Haven't seen much of him.

No idea. Imagine if they go on the counter attack and the commentator decides to use his full name.....the counter attack will of been over by the time he gets his name out.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You