Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

OneMoSalah

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been sat staring at his name for ten minutes and still can't say it.

Oba(ma) me young :D

Still hope we don't sign him. He's a minimal upgrade to Marin

I don' think Aubameyang is a real possibility. Emenike makes sense though.

Costa, Emenike, Tiago, F. Luis all fine with me.

Meanwhile... I'm wondering if Jose is ready to begin looking at Bertrand and vanAanholt as a LB backup.

And, every club must be watching Monaco's financial situation closely while eyeing James--surely poised to become one of the top 5 players in the world.

I really like Aubameyang (pronounced o-bam-meh-yang). If we're selling Lukaku he'd be an ideal second choice striker. He can also play on the wings pretty effectively. Would be a really nice signing IMO.

Edit:

Think a slightly faster, more versatile Remy for those who haven't seen him play.

Last season, he played mostly on his natural position (right wing). Sounds like a French Schurrle.

Right wing isn't his natural position... He was shoe horned in there because of Lewandowski.

He's first and foremost a striker that can play out wide, not a winger that can play up front.

I think PEA would be a very nice addition to the squad (especially for anything under 15 mn £) as a foil for Costa. Don't think Mourinho's going to put up with Lukaku's antics.

In games where we come up against parked defences, I'd happily throw him up top alongwith the Spaniard.

Right wing isn't his natural position... He was shoe horned in there because of Lewandowski.

He's first and foremost a striker that can play out wide, not a winger that can play up front.

...and something different from Blacszykowski.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You