Jase

Man of the Match  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I'm leaving this topic. No reason to discuss this game anymore.

In fact I'm really happy with our display, for me its really clear that RDM is creating something really exciting. Before the match I was worried about our defence, and the first 15 minutes seemed to prove my concerns were genuine. But the way MU was under pressure in the rest of the game (untill the red cards) was really a surprise for me. Hazard played really well, and it was his best display with the blue shirt. Mikel + Ramires are working really well. We really need to improve our defence, specially in the right side and Cahill is not a starting XI material, but this is the part of the process of building a new team.

Really looking forward the rest of the season. I can say I never felt so excite with one Chelsea team as I'm right now. Fuck MU and the referee. We will win the game against them in Old Tradford, no doubt about it.

Completely agree. If we look past the refereeing decision what this match showed is that we are clearly the better team. I mean they were parking the bus against 9 men the last 10 mins! That's how scared they are of us. And I know RDM will only use this to motivate the players for the coming matches.

FINAL WHISTLE VERDICT: OBVIOUS TO EVERYBODY

There was little Roberto Di Matteo could say that we did not already know following our defeat to Manchester United on Sunday.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/2963227/title/final-whistle-verdict-obvious-to-everybody

May 4th we face them in Old Trafford. 3rd last game of the season. Can't wait for that matchup.

We will celebrate the title there, right in front of the bastards and the senile red nose.

They had to win this game and if they could have not get that winning goal, that f*cking clown (Clattenburg) would have sent off another player and keep doing that till they get what they wanted.

You finally could beat us after a decade in our home thanks to that piece of sh*t. they must definitely be happy as f*ck they got away with a win!

Chelsea have lodged a complaint over 'inappropriate language' allegedly used by ref Mark Clattenburg to two of their players

Curious to know what was said. I hope it was something awful, really.

Di Matteo could accept Ivanovic's red, although saw it as harsh, but was adamant Torres was harshly treated, and gave little attention to Sir Alex Ferguson's claim that the striker could have stayed on his feet after being fouled.

'It's quite obvious in the eyes of everybody that the second yellow for Fernando wasn't one, it was a foul for us, he should have booked Evans and the decisive goal was offside. It's a shame the game has to be decided in that manner by the officials.

'Whatever [Ferguson] says, it was a foul in our favour and Fernando put the ball between Evans's legs, was through and was kicked on the shin and went down. It's a foul and a booking for the other player, not for our player.

'We're massively disappointed that these key decisions were wrong it always seems to be in favour of the opposition and it's a massive disadvantage for us. At 2-2 we looked like the team that were probably going to win the game so it's a shame. It was a good game of football with two good teams and the officials ruined it.

'They are under a lot of pressure and they have to be able to deal with it. Key decisions have to be right for any team and you don't want the referees to be a big influence. Let the teams play a good game of football against each other. That's what everyone wants.'

telling it like it is, well done, di matteo.

We know we were the best team, and we were unfairly beaten. We remain top of the league and our class will shine through. They may have the 3 points but everyone knows who were the real winners, and it has served to emphasise the problems that the game has with the fa and how we deal with incorrect decisons and hopefully should contribute to the argument of introducing some sort of video technology to see whether these things are offside. Nothing we can do now, except bounce back stronger and better and play like the champions we are.

KTBFFH, AND HOLD YOUR HEAD UP HIGH AS WE PUT IN A GREAT PERFORMANCE TODAY! NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OFF.

Mark Clattenburg has been reported for language used. BBC Sports' headline.

Mark Clattenburg (after Chelsea's equaliser) to Mata & Hazard: "You're not winning today you f***** w******. I'm the boss here b****".

lmao. link?