Man of the Match  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was suspended back in 2008: http://www.dailymail...urg-banned.html

he also did some dodgey hair transplant ad, so hes something in common with Rooney - and also with Rooney, he gave him a cuddle after his elbow was head-butted by James McCarthy.

He has also deferred to Gerrard's gracious advice that an incident deserved a red card rather than the yellow he was preparing to brandish; and has repeatedly said that players "identify with me"

Hes worse than that prick Poll

Do refs not get banned or fined for fucking up? Ivanovic made one wrong move and got a red. Why isnt the referee punished for fucking up?

Usually.But even then thats annoying cause it shows even more they got it wrong..FA knowns they fucked up but it wont change the result...and usually few games later they make mistakes.Its usually demoted to Lower League but not fair on that team then if they mess up again. If they mess up big time time and time and time again clearly shouldnt be able to be in charge of a game anmore

Tbh at the time I though it was a sending off, but looking back at it, that really is a dive, young was looking for the contact by kicking his leg backwards and even that contact was very slight and not enough to take him down. His fall was unnatural as well. Dive imo:

ijpKX0GGgoAMX.gif

iCOikrdw9cQvQ.gif

he also did some dodgey hair transplant ad, so hes something in common with Rooney - and also with Rooney, he gave him a cuddle after his elbow was head-butted by James McCarthy.

He has also deferred to Gerrard's gracious advice that an incident deserved a red card rather than the yellow he was preparing to brandish; and has repeatedly said that players "identify with me"

Hes worse than that prick Poll

also insulted Bellamy to the Man city bench at half time ,,,, in second half gave him 2 yellow cards

Alex Fergi!!!! - That man can be shamelessly ruthless

Alex Fergie, hypocritically said that Rio Ferdinand would be disciplined for not wearing anti-Rasicm T-shirt, big travesty in itself. The new campaign should be "Say no to bad and partial refereeing" and The so called 'Mega'-coaches/managers be forced to wear the tee shirt for the entire duration of the games. Alex Fergie shd STFU arrogant cheat!

Telegraph Sport ‏@TelegraphSport

Chelsea have lodged a complaint to the Premier League delegate with regards to "inappropriate language" used by referee Mark Clattenburg..

Telegraph Sport ‏@TelegraphSport

...two of their players were allegedly racially abused during today's game with Manchester United. #cfc #mufc

IF this is true, hopefully this can be dealt with as soon as possible, we don't want another saga!

i've just read this too, i wonder which players?

What happend!?

A seat was thrown at Hernandez.

Tbh at the time I though it was a sending off, but looking back at it, that really is a dive, young was looking for the contact by kicking his leg backwards and even that contact was very slight and not enough to take him down. His fall was unnatural as well. Dive imo:

ijpKX0GGgoAMX.gif

iCOikrdw9cQvQ.gif

Ivans fault for even giving him the chance, shouldn't run around across him that closely, it will be a red any day if he goes down... and most pro footballers will.

ijpKX0GGgoAMX.gif

iCOikrdw9cQvQ.gif

Commentators even said at the time that Young is known for his diving antics!!! GRRRRRRRR