Chelsea 2-3 Manchester United

Jase

Man of the Match  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

No excuse for Ivanovic, stupid move by him.

I would really want to understand how is it a stupid move from Ivanovic. He is making a diagonal move behind Young, Young clips his leg with his on the run and goes down too easily, what should Ivanovic do in that case... Should he start maintaining distance from the players then we all would start saying that he is too soft while defending, we all know he is not the quickest so he tries to make it up with his strength.

It was not at all a red card!

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am proud to be blue. I still can't believe our team in transition can be a nightmare to Manu. I think we have quite a squad. Hazards best game in a chelsea shirt for me. Oscar I luv. Mata is a leader. Torres ban should be for 1 match(carling cup) but I think it will be appealed. Early goals cost us ultimately but only after bad refereeing.

Really annoyed as well as wednesday is a lose lose situation...

We win and everyones like we one in the league, who cares its the capital one cup and we lose and they are like thats twice... Etc..

So annoyed. We must look forward though and emphise that we were the better team and not be too dishearted and let it affect our next games. Swansea look out becuase we will be coming on a rampage.

Hope RDM gives an honest Post match Interview. No need to be dismissive, but he should say it as it was.

Referee was horrible today, and i couldnt believe what he was thinking when he walked up to torres and dished out a yellow. Trigger happy is an understatement. He must be punished by the FA. Wont happen though.

Not too angry though, as shit happens, but we move on. If there are no repercussions for Clattenburg then it is disappointing, but nothing to lose sleep over.

Hopefully this is a one off and we dont have such a bad referee again this season. '

There is something wrong with this ref, seems to lack the maturity required to be a referee.

Good performance none the less from our boys, Pride shone through all of them, even with 9.

Tomorrow is monday, and that is worse than this defeat, simply because we did not lose by being outplayed, but by getting out ref'd.

Hope RDM gives an honest Post match Interview. No need to be dismissive, but he should say it as it was.

Referee was horrible today, and i couldnt believe what he was thinking when he walked up to torres and dished out a yellow. Trigger happy is an understatement. He must be punished by the FA. Wont happen though.

Not too angry though, as shit happens, but we move on. If there are no repercussions for Clattenburg then it is disappointing, but nothing to lose sleep over.

Hopefully this is a one off and we dont have such a bad referee again this season. '

There is something wrong with this ref, seems to lack the maturity required to be a referee.

Good performance none the less from our boys, Pride shone through all of them, even with 9.

Tomorrow is monday, and that is worse than this defeat, simply because we did not lose by being outplayed, but by getting out ref'd.

Fuck, thanks for reminding me, i got to get up at half 6... :(

Ok, I'm leaving this topic. No reason to discuss this game anymore.

In fact I'm really happy with our display, for me its really clear that RDM is creating something really exciting. Before the match I was worried about our defence, and the first 15 minutes seemed to prove my concerns were genuine. But the way MU was under pressure in the rest of the game (untill the red cards) was really a surprise for me. Hazard played really well, and it was his best display with the blue shirt. Mikel + Ramires are working really well. We really need to improve our defence, specially in the right side and Cahill is not a starting XI material, but this is the part of the process of building a new team.

Really looking forward the rest of the season. I can say I never felt so excite with one Chelsea team as I'm right now. Fuck MU and the referee. We will win the game against them in Old Tradford, no doubt about it.

I just hope that the players pick themselves up now 2 consecutive defeats are very hard to swallow specially when when you lose like today.Just hope we come back stronger then ever and win our next 2 games.Swansea away is not an easy fixture.

Ok, I'm leaving this topic. No reason to discuss this game anymore.

In fact I'm really happy with our display, for me its really clear that RDM is creating something really exciting. Before the match I was worried about our defence, and the first 15 minutes seemed to prove my concerns were genuine. But the way MU was under pressure in the rest of the game (untill the red cards) was really a surprise for me. Hazard played really well, and it was his best display with the blue shirt. Mikel + Ramires are working really well. We really need to improve our defence, specially in the right side and Cahill is not a starting XI material, but this is the part of the process of building a new team.

Really looking forward the rest of the season. I can say I never felt so excite with one Chelsea team as I'm right now. Fuck MU and the referee. We will win the game against them in Old Tradford, no doubt about it.

unless the appointed referee delivers their victory to them on a silver platter.

I just hope our "pals" at the FA don't pay attention to that..

What do you think the chance of that will be... Slim and none. Surprised RDM didn't say anything that would result in a ban as i would have gone nuts about the refs.