Jase

Man of the Match  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe how many Chelsea fans were laughing at the United defence prior to the game. Our own defence was awful in the first half, we conceded two stupid goals that we shouldn't have. Luiz was absolutely awful. He's really, really bad, I always feel nervous when I see him on the pitch, especially against a team like United.

United were defending with 10 men for a lot of the game and we still were breaking them down. Our defence started badly on the break. No one said our defence was amazing as well, but theres was clearly weaker. I don't think we can blame luiz for it all. The first was very unlucky, and the second was a collection of mistakes.

No excuse for Ivanovic, stupid move by him.

For the second time this season his stupid red card (against Manchester clubs on both occasions) cost us a result. I don't know what happened to him but he has been awful this season.

Also for the first time in ages i hope arsenal fuck them up on saturday.

i know right me too, but think arsenal will probably get fucked like we did..

liverpool got fucked

we got fucked

next in line to get fucked arsenal and man city.

and just like to say that i am SO proud of the boys on not giving up and on the way that they just kept going despite being 3 man down. SO PROUD OF YOU LADS! LOVE BEING A CHELSEA FAN! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

No excuse for Ivanovic, stupid move by him.

I think he is just unlucky there, almost certain he didn't mean to clip Young but it took a minimal contact for him to go down. But yeah, I agree, even had we conceded a goal at the time we would have been able to turn it around. On the other hand, 10 against 11 I do believe there was a chance for us.

Two seasons running now the ref has come to their f**king rescue at The Bridge. It's a complete and utter load of shit. If the FA don't do anything about these decicions it's a f**king disgrace. Absolutely f**king livid.

I honestly didn't know that Clattenburg hadn't refereed a Man Utd game since sending off Johhny Evans. Of course we all know about Martin Atkinson being on the Ferguson black list too. You've hit the nail on the head, he has such influence on officials. Give a decision against his team and you are black listed from Man Utd games so, like with Clattenburg today, when you get the chance of redemption in Ferguson's eyes you grab it with both hands.

Salt rubbed in the wound with Dickacheatos offside goal

On a wider note has there ever been a game at OT where TWO united players have been sent off ? No never

Wel, to say something else :

This will blend our team and make them gel more then they can imagine. Nothing better then having to go where we are now: we rule in terms of play and 'the world' wants to beat us no matter what. Our players are young, talentful a make a wholenew team ... but they are already THE hazard in the competition. We will see if the long term mata's. Hell yes!

Feeling surprisingly peaceful about this, you can't control referees. We played our hearts out, our fans sang their hearts out, couldn't be more proud.

Agree. Was absolutely fuming in the same fixture last season. This time around, it's different. We showed great spirit and character to come from 2-0 down and there were number of positives that shows we can go far with the team we're building here. Furthermore, we didn't lose the game because United played well. We lost it because of some incompetent referees!

Ivanovic made no move towards Ashley Young. If you watch 100 times, you'll notice Young deliberately put his leg into Ivanovic to get him sent off. We all know what he's like. The way he fell down, absolute disgrace. And yeah, Evans said he caught Torres but he coulda stayed up... running at that pace?

1 word from today, screwed!

The reason why I'm so pissed of is that we would win the game, even with just 10 men, I so believe in this team. But then the ref just decides the game in United favour by giving Torres red card. We would fucking win it, hold on the draw definitely!

Ivanovic made no move towards Ashley Young. If you watch 100 times, you'll notice Young deliberately put his leg into Ivanovic to get him sent off. We all know what he's like. The way he fell down, absolute disgrace. And yeah, Evans said he caught Torres but he coulda stayed up... running at that pace?

1 word from today, screwed!

If torres did not try to avoid contact, he will be in hospital right now with broken leg.