Chelsea 2-3 Manchester United

Jase

Man of the Match  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

"We have lodged a complaint to the Premier League match delegate with regards to inappropriate language used by the referee and directed at two of our players in two separate incidents in today's match.

"The match delegate will pass the complaint to the Football Association.spacer.gif We will make no further comment at this time."

clattenburg_2852529.jpg

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea have lodged a complaint over 'inappropriate language' allegedly used by ref Mark Clattenburg to two of their players

Curious to know what was said. I hope it was something awful, really.

Prick. Hazard and Mata are not likely to lie about something like that.

I don't believe all that racial abuse rumors. Probably swore.

Guys, fuck this ***king shit. That referree was an absolute joke and also i hate the arrogant attitude of these cunts from United. They were very lucky to have even won this game against 9 opponents.

That shows how facking bad they are, the ***king losers. And that Fergusson, oh man I hate that guy. What an idiot and stupid little man, with his pathetic gum always in his ***kng mouth.

And that Van Persie, oh man what a moron.

On the positive side: Hazard, Oscar and Mata really dominated these pathetic United players. They made me proud and i'm sure united fans must have thought: ' omg, so much quality... why don't we have it at our club'. Well, I can answerthat: because they have the silliest football club in the entire world.

That referee, man he destroyed the game. I hope he feels bad, really really bad.

I even stopped watching after 75 minutes, I just couldn't watch anymore.

You know what: next week, we'll own these cunts.

Was at the game tonight and despite losing I thought we were excellent. Baring the first 20 or so minutes, I think that's the best we've played going forward this season. I was unsure before this match whether we could challenge the two Manchester clubs this season, but after seeing us completely destroy them for a good majority of the game (Up until the Torres red), I'm convinced we can put up a very strong challenge. If anything I think we can take more heart from this game than them.

There was plenty of United fans gloating outside the stadium. It's embarrassing if any United fan is overjoyed by anything other than getting the 3 points. I was annoyed with the ref, but what a performance we put in. Can't fault any of them.

Fuck where do you start today - I know...we were fucking robbed! I guess the Premier League had to find some way to stop our juggernaut to make the league title still competitive this side of Xmas!

On a serious note, defensively we were shambolic the first half hour. Ashley Cole had probably his worst game in the last couple of years, and Ivanovic's red card might not be the worst thing as it will give Azpilicueta a run in the team as Brana has looked tired and complacent at times.

The facts are though this could well actually make our season. Everybody has questioned if our new breed of players have the fight to match their talent and that was evident today. We battered United either side of half time and I was still confident with 10 men we would get something. The Torres decision and Hernandez goal were disgraceful though.

But let's be positive we have some new leaders amongst the group who will take this club places. Mata, Oscar and Hazard seem to enjoy the challenge and all showed what they are both made of and capable of today. Ramires fights for everything in the middle and despite being erratic at times, Luiz is also a born leader. Our midfield trio have shown at Spurs and against United that they will destroy most top teams, let alone the smaller teams this season. Oscar and Hazard will both develop into world class stars over the next couple of seasons and Mata IMO is the best offensive midfielder in the league.

The sense of injustice will spur this team on, just like it did under Mourinho. Under Scolari and AVB, we fell apart, but RDM has already shown he has these players playing for him and the shirt and he will use this as motivation to kick the team on from here.

Was at the game tonight and despite losing I thought we were excellent. Baring the first 20 or so minutes, I think that's the best we've played going forward this season. I was unsure before this match whether we could challenge the two Manchester clubs this season, but after seeing us completely destroy them for a good majority of the game (Up until the Torres red), I'm convinced we can put up a very strong challenge. If anything I think we can take more heart from this game than them.

There was plenty of United fans gloating outside the stadium. It's embarrassing if any United fan is overjoyed by anything other than getting the 3 points. I was annoyed with the ref, but what a performance we put in. Can't fault any of them.

The United fans gloating is a good thing because they know they've got lucky, know that we're a serious threat to them and shows they're scared. We will have the last laugh because if we can keep our big players fit and buy a world class striker in January we will win the league, I'm almost certain of it.

I'm proud of our players. They showed real fighting spirit when we were 2-0 down. I think we would've won without bad refereeing. But as they say, s*** happens sometimes. The most important thing was that we were the better team today - even though we didn't get points from this fixture.

I'm proud of our players. They showed real fighting spirit when we were 2-0 down. I think we would've won without bad refereeing. But as they say, s*** happens sometimes. The most important thing was that we were the better team today - even though we didn't get points from this fixture.

I agree, everyone should be proud, the way we came back and dominated united shows we are the real deal.

And the most exciting part is that we're only going to get better.

I repeat myself because i'm so annoyed with him: that Ferguson is a little dwarf with no proper manners. He chews the gum like a mad man, he is ugly, he is arrogant, he is a person i deeply hate.

In fact, he is the true representation of a moron who trains a pathetic football club.

I'm sill very very very upset about us loosing the game.