Spurs vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andre: "Our stadium is a very special place to place when the fans are behind us. If the fans put on a show the lads I am sure will respond"

What planet is he on? White Hart Lane last few years have made The Emirates look like a world cup final atmosphere.

:lol: Obviously but was talking about the AVB factor. ;)

Oh,come on! AVB is just a mid table team coach if he wants to work in EPL, just having some tactical nuisances doesn't make you a world beater. There's more to it and unfortunately it was us who taught him that. We were at the receiving end but all that is past now! He is right where he should be(Mid table club with ambitions) and we are where we should be(European champions). :dude:

Man I can't freakin' wait for this match to kick off. The best part about this match is the fact I have some spudz fans watching the match w/ me ;) I get to cheer 'Carefree' & Champion's of Europe in their Ears for at least 90 minutes. If it becomes a 5-1 thrashing like it was @ Wembley, then I am sure they will leave before the final whistle.

Mark Lawrenson predicting us to beat Spurs 2-1 on Saturday. Last season, Lawrenson predicted Spurs to beat us at the Bridge and in the FA Cup semi final and we ended up with a 0-0 draw and of course, the 5-1 thrashing of Spurs.

He's jinxing us this time around...

or maybe he has finally come to his senses.

http://www.telegraph...gue-trophy.html

What on earth is that man on? I want some of that too. :lol:

Shit journalism as is often the case with the English newspapers. Here is the quote from the article itself that they turned into that ridiculous tittle:

Asked on Thursday whether it was more difficult to win the Champions League or go a season unbeaten, Villas Boas said: “Remaining unbeaten in the league. Going through it unbeaten is extremely difficult. The achievement that Arsenal did was remarkable and outstanding and probably won’t be repeated in the modern game as it happened in Porto with me. There were games where we lived on the limit and Arsenal did the same. It will be something extremely difficult to go past.”

I think they just know that the majority will just read the tittle and not the whole article.