Arsenal vs Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know but Terry is so strong mentally and he remains such an influential presence. In my line up there is no Lampard so Terry's leadership is even more important.

Well i would not take that risk if there is such a good replacement like Cahill. In my opinion Cahill is the best Chelsea defender and i dont even care what people say. But i agree though Terry's leadership is vital. But yeh we need pacy defenders vs Arsenal.

If the trio are indeed starting, Arsenal's wingers could have a good time.

I would've liked Mata, Hazard, Moses. At least that way we'd have a player tracking back and offering proper width.

We may not need to track back much though if the trio retain the ball well however.

Cech, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Cole; Lampard, Mikel, Mata, Oscar, Hazard, Torres

We're dead omg RDM are you fucking retarded not starting Rambo in the double pivot?! Lampard just came back from injury aswell omg! NO!!!!!

Arsenal: Mannone - Jenkinson Koscielny Vermaelen Gibbs - Arteta Diaby - Ramsey Cazorla Podolski - Gervinho

^ rumoured arsenal line up. if so I see it being very similar to us.both teams have set up to play narrow. the good thing is Someone like moses coming on will really spread them, however, i imagine as soon as Moses comes on Walcott/Ox will come on...

I see this a true battle of individuals and team work. should be a decent game.

The 4-2-3-1 pretty much become a 4-3-3 when Oscar, Hazard and Mata are playing. At nearly all times of them has dropped deep into midfield to collect the ball and begin attacks. The 4-2-3-1 is just a formality.

The next person to complain about Lamps in the pivot should be kicked in the bollocks.