Arsenal vs Chelsea

Jase

nevertheless, if we go with the Lampard - Mikel double pivot I'll be amazed if we win this game

I wouldn't be amazed but i do agree that based on league performances Mikel and ramires should play there to avoid rambo playing at RW, and ensure we can have our attacking mid 3 in there.. Wouldn't surprise me to see RDM not start Oscar unfortunately but we will see. As long as we don't go too defensive otherwise that would spell trouble. Our strength is our pace and our pure ability in the attacking mids so we need to use that to the full.

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lampard is one of the greatest Chelsea players of all time, he is the club's icon, and his own fans disrespect him? Shame on you. No wonder people hate us and call us plastics. It's only been a few months that we've signed the likes of Hazard and Oscar, and even though they still have a lot to prove in the Chelsea shirt, now all of a sudden they're gods, and Lampard is shit. Smh. I sincerely hope that these fans are just a minority.

Lampard became shit before we signed the likes of Hazard and Oscar....

Lampard is not shit, he just can't play every game anymore.

Lets be serious here, Lampard is not the sample player he once was so it's time for he to take a backseat and let others do their thing on the pitch. There's also the fact that he isn't suited for the double pivot, he needs to be benched.

STOP TO FUCKING INSULTing LAMPARD!

I CAN`T BELIEVE I HAVE TO SAY THAT TO A CHELSEA FAN...OMG.

Fixed that for you mate, "stop to do" and "stop doing" are exactly the opposite.

Sorry my English is not good but just can't help it, hope you don't mind.

A Must win game for Chelsea really, screw this up and Everton will go top with a win.

I think we all know if Everton go top there'll be no chance of catching them.

In my completely unbiased opinion that is.

Can't tell if serious, or just crazy optimism.

Everton are good but not top 4 mate, but I've been wrong in the past.

A Must win game for Chelsea really, screw this up and Everton will go top with a win.

Just as long as the top is blue its all good. But not blue n white hoops.

We're top by 1 point.

Pretty positive about this, just hope Robbie doesn't set us up too defensively; Arsenal have started well and changed their syle a bit but if they play Mertesacker over Koscielny at the back, there are definite weaknesses to be exploited. Moses is a must afaic.

but with the exception of manchester united, other title hopefuls have dropped atleast 6 points already

agree with Moses. Gibbs makes lots of forward runs and Moses can take advantage there

#worried

Lets be serious here, Lampard is not the sample player he once was so it's time for he to take a backseat and let others do their thing on the pitch. There's also the fact that he isn't suited for the double pivot, he needs to be benched.

ok first point,, thats up to RDM to make lamps take the backseat to other players. what do u want lampard to do, walk up and say 'dont play me?!' nobody is arguing he's the player he once was,, we all know that but if used sparingly and in right positions then we'll get the lmapard we all know and love.