Arsenal vs Chelsea

Jase

They really wouldnt , thats the thing youre wearing blue tinted glasses. When you ask around , theyll tell you Cazorla .

You're doing the same I'm doing...Assuming. Cazorla is a good player but is being overrated. Mata is just about as good as Silva.

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're doing the same I'm doing...Assuming. Cazorla is a good player but is being overrated. Mata is just about as good as Silva.

Nah not really. I think youre underrating him severely . I also think Mata is as good as Silva but I like Cazorla more than both - think he offers more to the way a team plays.

Pointless argument anyway . Doesnt benefit anyone

I cant believe how overrated Cazorla is becoming! he has been good so far for Arsenal, but nothing special, Mata is younger and already better than Cazorla both are good players but Mata is better.

Exactly. A voice of reason for once. I don't know what it is on this forum but so many users overrate opposition players and underrate our own. Most non-Le Arse fans can see Mata is better. Throw in the fact that he is 4 years younger and there is no way Cazorla is as good as him. He's fortunate he plays in a team that values slick, possession football. It makes him look a bit better than he is.

Anyway, lets not dicuss Mata vs Cazorla on this thread, it's becoming too off topic. I'll try this in the Mata thread.

Haha Cazorla not special, oh dear.

Anyway no need to fear Arsenal. They're very good but they lack firepower, a area in which we are (a bit) superior. I just hope we don't play the 4-2-3-1 system with the usual personel as I feel we'll really struggle in the midfield battle. A 4-3-3 would be the way to go for me as it's a system which suits us a lot more imo.

Also hope Moses will start as width will be key and he's shown he's willing to track back and also knows how to defend.

We'll need someone to hold the ball up front so I Torres will need to perform. Keep it simple for the most and stop dribbling into crowded areas like a headless chicken.

And I don't know what it is but I have a feeling Hazard will score a goal. Anyway bring it on.

Haha Cazorla not special, oh dear.

Anyway no need to fear Arsenal. They're very good but they lack firepower, a area in which we are (a bit) superior. I just hope we don't play the 4-2-3-1 system with the usual personel as I feel we'll really struggle in the midfield battle. A 4-3-3 would be the way to go for me as it's a system which suits us a lot more imo.

Also hope Moses will start as width will be key and he's shown he's willing to track back and also knows how te defend.

We'll need someone to hold the ball up front so I Torres will need to perform. Keep it simple for the most and stop dribbling into crowded areas like a headless chicken.

And I don't know what it is but I have a feeling Hazard will score a goal. Anyway bring it on.

So I'm assuming you'd drop Mata and go with something like this:

Mikel

Ramires Oscar

Moses Torres Hazard

Would be an interesting team. Could work really well perhaps. Maybe start Mata in midfield as well and out Arsenal, Arsenal? :Goober:

So I'm assuming you'd drop Mata and go with something like this:

Mikel

Ramires Oscar

Moses Torres Hazard

Would be an interesting team. Could work really well perhaps. Maybe start Mata in midfield as well and out Arsenal, Arsenal? :Goober:

Yes, I've been wanting to see that set-up for a while (though Ramires at LCMF so he can help out Cole, Oscar on the right as Ivan has Moses so Oscar only plays in the middle).

Hazard's pace, energy, dribbling, his ability to hold the ball and his ability to draw out fouls make him too important to bench. And he has a higher work-rate.

So yeah no Mata in my personal gameplan. A huge decision but I'd bring him on as a super sub.

Don't think he's suited to a CMF role.