Chelsea vs Stoke City

Jase

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, what did he do wrong, the ball skipped away from him.

Fuck off, worst reactions in the world, are you just some Torres fanboy who makes up excuses all the time?.

Players like Van Persie would've tapped that in easily, Torres doesn't even take his chances, he needs about 10 chances before he can score. Pathetic player, has to tap that in.

Lol, its a tactic and its works? why the fuck deos everyone have to be attacking football all the time? what a joke, this is type of attitude that's ruining football,

Better be some width this next half or we might as well give up now, also that must the smallest team Chelsea has fielded in 10years....against the biggest team in the league, nice tactics, why must this stupid barca/arsenal football haunt us as

I was fukin joking!! I know it's a tactic that works we won the CL with it.

Fuck off, worst reactions in the world, are you just some Torres fanboy who makes up excuses all the time?.

Players like Van Persie would've tapped that in easily, Torres doesn't even take his chances, he needs about 10 chances before he can score. Pathetic player, has to tap that in.

What?? You are crazy my friend, control your emotions you arrogant prick. You got mad because the ball skipped away from him, that's ridiculous. Plus anyone who still says they support Torres is a bold faced liar.