Chelsea vs Stoke City

Jase

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@CFCrusader,

I shouldn't be getting involved, but this is a genuine question - are you taking the piss with your posts? Like genuinely. Are you a fan of another club who's just having fun on this forum by trying to be funny or something? If not and you are being genuine with your posts, I fear for you.

Fuck off Nando, three well played passes in ten minutes!! Just not good enough...

Dude, fore real, what's wrong with you? He's been poor as fuck this afternoon. Three well played passes in 75 minutes are not even close to good enough. But, hell, who cares about Chelsea not shooting, not creating chances? Torres played well three passes in 80 minutes now!!!

Well you don't, i could of tapped that ball in, Torres however a proffessional footballer, 7th highest paid player in the world, 3rd most expensive player in the world, and cannot even tap that in. Joke it is, and you find excuses, just like you do as you're a typical Torres fanboy.

He's a fucking flop! What do you not realize?? He will never ever come close to what he was,he's bulky with no technique rather than quick and decisive. Happy??

Dude, fore real, what's wrong with you? He's been poor as fuck this afternoon. Three well played passes in 75 minutes are not even close to good enough. But, hell, who cares about Chelsea not shooting, not creating chances? Torres played well three passes in 80 minutes now!!!

Damn another well played pass behind the defence.

You guys crack me up....

Fuck off Nando, three well played passes in ten minutes!! Just not good enough...

Yeah, that is what strikers are paid to do....I really just pity RDM in all of this, Nando is gonna get him sacked if he doesnt do something asap....It is crazy that WE CAN COUNT THE NUMBER OF GOOD PASSES HE HAS MADE ALL GAME

He's a fucking flop! What do you not realize?? He will never ever come close to what he was,he's bulky with no technique rather than quick and decisive. Happy??

Says you the one who was defending him, you go on like Messi would of missed that chance, Torres should not of missed that, it was a good chance and he's that slow with his reactions he makes it look impossible.