Chelsea vs Juventus

Jase

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone, I'm a juve fan

I hope it's a beautiful game. I'm not a guy who does proclamations or otherwise. And do not agree to say that Juve has the second best midfield ..... of course ... our midfield is very good but some scenarios for certain players as Marchisio, Vidal, etc. Asamoah. are entirely new.

So ... I think chelsea have weaknesses .. as well as the juventus. Certain games to decide the state of the general form of the team or just a few episodes, as a penalty or free kick ... whatever the outcome of the game. I think the return to Turin is a different game, because the teams are not yet to top .. and if in case my juventus were to lose, would have the chance to win at Juventus Stadium ... that's all;)

The only caveat is that finally the juve back competitive in Europe and therefore the mood of the fans is a bit 'fizzy .. nothing more obvious .. like you, we love football so much

ps. As every fan, everyone has teams that sympathizes abroad and chelsea is one of my favorite teams in england ...

for the record ... literally hate Liverpool :D

pps.: Nice forum B)

Vidal will play ?

Anyway ; you have some defensive weaknesses in this start of the season , and you are struggling to win your Serie A games , in the Supercup against Napoli before the sending off it was also very difficult for you , i feel that this Juve is not as good defensively as they were last year , i love Juventus , because of some great players you had , Trezegoal , Zidane , Nedved , Camoranesi and now with Pirlo , Marchisio and Chiellini who is for me the best Central defender in italy , but i feel you will dominate and win because we are not for now a team with a very good teamplay , we are struggling to have chances in our last two games (QPR and Falcao FC) , and we'll miss Drogba tommorow , that Striker that used to score in big games :D , so it will be a 1-0 2-0 for Juventus , but if we really defend well , we have our chances.

Vidal will play ?

Anyway ; you have some defensive weaknesses in this start of the season , and you are struggling to win your Serie A games , in the Supercup against Napoli before the sending off it was also very difficult for you , i feel that this Juve is not as good defensively as they were last year , i love Juventus , because of some great players you had , Trezegoal , Zidane , Nedved , Camoranesi and now with Pirlo , Marchisio and Chiellini who is for me the best Central defender in italy , but i feel you will dominate and win because we are not for now a team with a very good teamplay , we are struggling to have chances in our last two games (QPR and Falcao FC) , and we'll miss Drogba tommorow , that Striker that used to score in big games :D , so it will be a 1-0 2-0 for Juventus , but if we really defend well , we have our chances.

You're being unreasonably pessimistic. If we play Mata and Hazard and play somewhat attacking football we can create some chances. I don't think Juventus are particularly deadly on the counter attack as they aren't particularly quick.

We can outplay Juventus if we do the right things. As I said trying to out possess them by stopping them playing in the middle will undoubtedly win us this game as they don't have great threats going forward. Our solid defense should be able to cope with them.

Vidal will play ?

yes, he did not play the last game of the season to rest

what is the player who fear more in midfield and attack juventus? I'm afraid of chelsea lampard and hazard, although I think lampard is tightly closed by our midfield. then attack torres is a compione so I'm always afraid of him ..

You're being unreasonably pessimistic. If we play Mata and Hazard and play somewhat attacking football we can create some chances. I don't think Juventus are particularly deadly on the counter attack as they aren't particularly quick.

We can outplay Juventus if we do the right things. As I said trying to out possess them by stopping them playing in the middle will undoubtedly win us this game as they don't have great threats going forward. Our solid defense should be able to cope with them.

They are playing the counter attacks very well , sometimes you dont need fast players but players that take good decisions in a short time and they have that sort of players, yes they are more a team that wants the ball because of their 3-5-2 / 3-4-3/4-3-3 but if we concede its unlikely to see us winning, i might be pessimistic but i'm also realistic , they are better , but if we score the opener then it will be a different story

To be honest, we are waiting for Isla. Bought from Udinese this summer. If you make it as Asamoah then the midfield will be more powerful, it really is a great player and is still recovering from injury

Asamoah - Vidal - Pirlo - Marchsio - Isla

is our goal.

And we're still trying to figure out what is the highest-scoring pair Vucinic-Matri or Vucinic-Giovinco.

I know very little Bendtner ... maybe explodes and becomes important .. maybe ...... :D ... :ph34r:

In the light of these facts ... we can say with certainty that the current Juve is not yet complete, we still question marks.

I would certainly be happier if we had met Chelsea in a few weeks and not tomorrow night

Bendtner is a joke., its a big mistake.Even Matri who is not that good is better.

Giovinco :blush: :blush: :blush:

Asamoah is more a powerful CM no ? Impressive when he was at Udine.What could be the team tommorow ?

lichtsteiner - vidal - pirlo - marchisio - asamoah

he will make the wing of the midfield

Jamie Reid@JamieRfootball

Chelsea presser will begin in about 40 mins. Di Matteo will be joined by John Obi Mikel. Juventus then follow at 17.30

You can watch the press conference in the link below.

http://www.chelseafc.com/live-press-conferences

The team will then be training at the stadium from 5-6pm today.

cech

ivanovic cahill terry cole

mikel lampard

ramires mata hazard

torres

. mata switching with hazard . not particularly a fan of ramires on the wings but juve's wing-backs are double edged swords. while we should try and expose them, they could easily double team ivanovic and rape us. ramires, the machine can keep running up and down the right flank all day

I would like to see this

Torres (last chance to prove imo, if he doesn't they i would prefer Danny)

Hazard-Mata-Oscar/Moses

Mikel-Ramires

Cole-Cahill-Luiz-Ivanovic

Cech

I chose Cahill because Terry is not 100%.