QPR vs Chelsea

Kieran.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why though? We've spent so much money this Summer and we've brought in real top quality talent, we are the Champions of Europe and yet we are having to be reactive to QPR and Juventus? Why can't we be pro-active?

Ask him, not me. Just trying to think of reasons why he went with the lineup today. Won't be surprised if he goes with this starting XI against Juventus. RDM is an Italian after all...

It was actually Ferdinand but I don't think it was a pen because of the sheer pace on the ball. I've seen them given before, mind you.

We're not Man U so obviously wasnt gana be given...

Ahhh no changes!! Come on Chels need a win!!!!!!!!!! Stop being shite against QPR!!!And in derbies for that matter!

the problem I have is that RDM seems reluctant to change ANYTHING - until the absolute last possible minute.

His game plan HAS NOT worked

It's been a thrashing by Atletico and now a piss-poor 45 minutes. I'm entitled to feel annoyed.

RDM needs to 'wise up' and start playing DEDICATED wingers

he is a defensive coach.

plus he has won the 1st 3 games with this "tactics" so u cant say it has not worked.

he knew that the handshake thing was gonna cause some bad blood and it would not have been a pretty match, so if i was the chelsea coach even i would not have played oscar today. probably moses should have played but people who were asking for oscar to start would have been really disappointed. so i think we are goin overboard in critisizing rdm.