Victor Moses

Superblue

I think some of you are reading way too much into pre-season. No doubt he improved last season at Stoke but we can do much better. At the moment he's probably the same level as Willian is.

Or maybe I'm completely wrong & he explodes this season, after all, he was extremely highly rated back in his Palace days.

Who would have thought he'll have a shot at our right wing two years later. I have a feeling he's exactly the kind of player Mourinho loves... strong, energy to drive past players, and loyalty to defend when asked. Let's see if he can challenge willian

the difference in tone between this page and the comments a week back is just awesome.

hardly surprising though. people critizing him would have hardly ever seen him. his overall game is quite decent. like i said before, would be a good backup.

the difference in tone between this page and the comments a week back is just awesome.

hardly surprising though. people critizing him would have hardly ever seen him. his overall game is quite decent. like i said before, would be a good backup.

Yeah, good backup and he's homegrown! :yay:

Amazing how much people read into pre-season. Marin was apparently better than Hazard a few years ago.

When are you ever happy? A player does well, you moan. A player does bad, you moan. We sign someone, you moan. We dont sign someone, you moan. What is your problem?

Just score. Honestly, if he can be a pest when called upon by shooting/scoring/getting good FKs i'll be happy. Nobody is/should be expecting Hazard like runs or what-not from Moses.

He can be so frustrating to watch I admit, but as long as he's scoring/being a pest he's golden in my book, because we have virtually no players besides our Strikers that shoot enough from midfield (except Oscar, but even he doesn't shoot enough).

If Moses and Traore perform well when called upon they can serve as new signings. Maybe not sexy signings, but servicable signings that are just as important in all title winning sides.

Amazing how much people read into pre-season. Marin was apparently better than Hazard a few years ago.

He wasn't coming off the back , of an impressive pl campaign though.

He wasn't coming off the back , of an impressive pl campaign though.

There's way more space for him to exploit at Stoke though, he'll face nothing but parked buses at Chelsea. I wouldn't mind Moses as a 4th choice winger behind Eden, new RW & Willian but it looks like he's on course to get heavy minutes this season.

He was excellent for us in Europe, he's strong, pacy, young, somewhat proven in the EPL and homegrown. He's not a bad squad player to have. Better than wasting money on players with similar level of ability whose chances of turning into a definite success is just as low if not lower.

Our version of Torres was the best player in the Europa League that season. I wouldn't read too much into it.

But yeah I agree with him being in the squad just as long as we bring in a better player. He'll going to get exposed if he gets a decent amount of gametime & the atmosphere & mood of this thread will change before the turn of the new year.

Decent for the first five minutes and was awful for the rest of the time he was on the pitch.

But because he scored the equaliser, he got the Man of the Match award. :lol:

Our backup options are so average. We are so screwed if Hazard and/or Willian get/gets injured (*touch wood*).

Thats how I see it. The depth we have with AMs is truly awful.

There always seems to be one random player in our squad that gets overhyped beyond extremes every pre season, and this time its Moses's turn.

So who gets more minutes once the PL starts, Moses or Cuadrado?

One player who everyone had pretty much forgotten about vs the player who we just spunked nearly 30m on.

My money is on Moses which is both funny and sad at the same time.