Victor Moses

Superblue

It's a clause in their contracts - they need to remind their fans of their history every 2nd interview in order for their fans not to get depressed about how long they've gone without a League Title.

Anyhow this loan isn't working out wonder how much we can get for Moses if we try to sell him in the summer; with so little play time and ineffectual performances off the bench I doubt we can get more than 10 million pounds.

Currently, Liverpoops are playing well because the Dracula is scoring. Otherwise, no way they should be hovering around 5th place. Most of Liverpool fans think highly of their club. However, not one of them will admit, Liverpool are have beens.

It's a clause in their contracts - they need to remind their fans of their history every 2nd interview in order for their fans not to get depressed about how long they've gone without a League Title.

Anyhow this loan isn't working out wonder how much we can get for Moses if we try to sell him in the summer; with so little play time and ineffectual performances off the bench I doubt we can get more than 10 million pounds.

i think he can still play a role with us. to be honest, i cant see mata playing for us next season, and with the likes of oscar, willian, hazard, schurrle, we already have 4 good AMs. moses can fill the boots of the 5th AM with someone like piazon/traore (a youth player) filling up the spot for the 6th AM.

no point in selling moses for 10mil and then buying some1 for the 5th AM spot for 15 mil.

(all this is only if mata is unwilling to take a squad role).

also we have the likes of marin, kakuta etc to be offloaded before we get to moses.

Isn't it the other way round? Their so called " stars " flop at Chelsea, they get our rejects. Massive club in terms of global fan base but they don't even play in Europe and have not won a league title for about 20 years. They still probably living off their 2005 CL win.

Moses is crap, sell him. Sell Marin while we are at it

i think he can still play a role with us. to be honest, i cant see mata playing for us next season, and with the likes of oscar, willian, hazard, schurrle, we already have 4 good AMs. moses can fill the boots of the 5th AM with someone like piazon/traore (a youth player) filling up the spot for the 6th AM.

no point in selling moses for 10mil and then buying some1 for the 5th AM spot for 15 mil.

(all this is only if mata is unwilling to take a squad role).

also we have the likes of marin, kakuta etc to be offloaded before we get to moses.

I think Moses is a limited player and won't get much better than this, unfortunately - hope he proves me wrong!

However, I completely agree with you - we just can't expect to have players like Mata sitting on the bench (if that much). Gotta have the wildcards here and there and they should not be the 40m ones.

Nah, it was Joe Cole first.

Think The Skipper meant to say Sturridge and Rodgers has talked up Liverpool while at the same time almost belittling us. Cole may have said they are a big club but don't think he has once said anything bad about us when he was there.

Think The Skipper meant to say Sturridge and Rodgers has talked up Liverpool while at the same time almost belittling us. Cole may have said they are a big club but don't think he has once said anything bad about us when he was there.

joe was an absolute chelsea idol who stupidly listened to his agent ,, I have forgiven Joe now..... just

"I could have stayed at Chelsea because the fans loved me and I won things, but I wanted to challenge myself and when I knew Liverpool were interested it was a no-brainer because they are the biggest club in the country. This is a massive club."

Basically he's describing a move from Chelsea to Liverpool to have been a step up and there you can also see all the usual 'massive club' nonsense that often comes with people associated to Liverpool FC. Still love Joe Cole though, nothing Liverpool's PR department made him say will never change that. :P

"I could have stayed at Chelsea because the fans loved me and I won things, but I wanted to challenge myself and when I knew Liverpool were interested it was a no-brainer because they are the biggest club in the country. This is a massive club."

Basically he's describing a move from Chelsea to Liverpool to have been a step up and there you can also see all the usual 'massive club' nonsense that often comes with people associated to Liverpool FC. Still love Joe Cole though, nothing Liverpool's PR department made him say will never change that. :P

I agree, I feel like it's a pr thing that they have to do.

Because when Joe went to France he convinced hazard to join Chelsea.

If he had any cared for Liverpool he would have sell the pr brand.