Victor Moses

Superblue

cos we dont need the money right now but we might very well need it the next season when we go for a big signing (striker/CM).

also his value would be very low right now with a poor season at pool. loaning him and giving him a chance to prove his worth plus increase his value so that we can sell him next year would be the wise move.

If we want to loan him, just loan him already, im starting to feel anxious watching people already comparing him to Willian. As much as i don't rate Willian high comparing him to Moses is just pathetic.

As a 6th AM maybe? To play against minnow sides? He's HG so when it comes to squad space he won't really cost us anything. He can certainly be pretty useful for us.

6th AM? We already have 6 if you count Fabregas also. I see no point keeping him. Salah will barely get any play time, why make it even harder..

If we want to loan him, just loan him already, im starting to feel anxious watching people already comparing him to Willian. As much as i don't rate Willian high comparing him to Moses is just pathetic.

6th AM? We already have 6 if you count Fabregas also. I see no point keeping him. Salah will barely get any play time, why make it even harder..

dude, the club has some decisions to make. moses can easily be our 6th AM. he is HG, and gives us a lot of depth

even if its a loan, its important to find the right loan, the club barely works on what people at TC think!!!

Fine, 4th winger then. Is that okay for you? Like I said before, it doesn't cost us anything to keep Victor around, he's HG, so I really don't know why you're stressing.

As a 6th AM maybe? To play against minnow sides? He's HG so when it comes to squad space he won't really cost us anything. He can certainly be pretty useful for us.

The only problem is, does he want to be the 6th choice. When his contract expired anyway? until 2017?

He had a awful world cup, and he didn't played almost half a season on loan to liverpool last year. We've got andre and salah now we don't need him, he's not in our level.

Saying Moses is not Chelsea quality and then backing that argument up by bringing up Salah, welp...

Anyway, can we finally stop with this "our level" BS? Rafinha was starter for Bayern last season, Darren Fletcher one of the most important bench players for United during their glory days not too long ago, even Belletti almost made 100 appearances for us, and absolutely nobody would ever call these players world class whatsoever.

As for Moses, the guy scored 10 goals in his first season at Chelsea playing most of his games under the guidance of fucking Benitez. We basically did not only have no plan B, but also not even a plan A and yet Moses managed to score 10 goals and provide 5 assists. I doubt anyone wants Moses to be a regular starter for us next season but he's a good enough option off the bench. For that to be he doesn't need to play like a Hazard 2.0.

I still think he is if we are going to be honest.

Oscar is good, when in form, but I think De Bruyne offers better everything outside of work rate.

You got a point there, but consider that Oscar's work rate wasn't what it is now when he joined Chelsea. Perhaps he's been listening to Jose a bit too much?

Concerning Moses, he just inst good enough for a club like Chelsea. Decent player, but keeping him or not is going to be a technicality that may or may not be about the HG quota.

Honestly what is it with the grass is greener complexes.

Moses was getting so much stick when he was here (I know he is still technically here but ill be amazed if that's the case come September 1st) now he's as good as gone he is better than Salah and Willian.

I swear some people have to leave Chelsea for there stock to rise at Stamford Bridge, like Rafa for example.

FACT! :P

There is interest from elsewhere with his former club Crystal Palace, Aston Villa, Sunderland and West Brom all known to be keen. Mourinho admits he has to move players on, but the fact Moses has an English passport means he could stay at the Bridge.

"Everyone knows that we have one too many foreign players in the squad," said Mourinho. "And Victor is not a foreign player. He plays in a position where we have a lot of cover.

"But he is English. We will make that decision at the end of the month and Victor is part of that process, so maybe he stays, maybe he leaves."

If a club comes in a matches Chelsea's valuation then a deal is sure to happen, but it is thought the likes of Palace are only interested in a loan deal initially.

https://www.clubcall.com/chelsea/moses-still-has-future-1736076.html

There is interest from elsewhere with his former club Crystal Palace, Aston Villa, Sunderland and West Brom all known to be keen. Mourinho admits he has to move players on, but the fact Moses has an English passport means he could stay at the Bridge.

"Everyone knows that we have one too many foreign players in the squad," said Mourinho. "And Victor is not a foreign player. He plays in a position where we have a lot of cover.

"But he is English. We will make that decision at the end of the month and Victor is part of that process, so maybe he stays, maybe he leaves."

If a club comes in a matches Chelsea's valuation then a deal is sure to happen, but it is thought the likes of Palace are only interested in a loan deal initially.

https://www.clubcall.com/chelsea/moses-still-has-future-1736076.html

Basically Jose said that Victor is for sale and he is a surplus player. Shame, I think he will leave. Good luck for him.