Victor Moses

Superblue

I've never seen a player produce so many foul throw-ins in a season. Not even close to the amount of Moses. In fact, I don't know a single player who has done that more than once [emoji38]

It's baffling that some fooballers can't take throw ins.

• 4 weeks later...

Damn that was awful, I can't even blame him we and Conte all knew he is not starting material my only concern is Conte might avoid searching and go next season with him again. 

Complacency appears to have been his biggest issue over the last few months. When he first came into the starting 11 at RWB and was fighting to retain his place, he was so direct and menacing when attacking; now he's often very languid. I don't know if he needs replacing outright when it comes to our starting line-up, but we certainly need to find someone who is able to provide him with some serious competition. At the moment he risks heading the way Ivanovic eventually did under Mourinho once he realised that he was undroppable.

Once a Diver, always a Diver.

Players who don't have the Self-Discipline to go out of themselves solving a Problem ... but rather opt to cheat ... Have no Place in a Team that is still in progression.

We should sort him out.

12 hours ago, Kieran. said:

I'm really disappointed with his performance today. If we were on the fence about getting new wingbacks this summer, I think the board looks at this game and reconsiders that. 

I'd like to think that few can have been on the fence about RWB, although I can see more reason for fence sitting in regard to our LWB. The last few months have seen LWB slip from upgrade priority number four, to priority number five in my own summer wish list.

Antonio's pre Cup Final comment that he and the club were in agreement about squad building, in conjunction with his post-game statement that we need to improve both qualitatively and quantitively, suggest that the situation is well understood by those who matter. The issue isn't whether the problems are known, it's whether we can fix them.