Victor Moses

Superblue

16 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

The only problem is we already have 4 wingers with Cuadrado likely stay but i hope as well he stays he deserves a chance.

If we do play the 3-5-2 formation I can see cuadrado playing has a wing-back but were do u put willian in that formation :blink: fuck knows what formation conte going to use tho that's why conte is the master of tactician

2 hours ago, Jason said:

How is it a mistake when Moses barely went on to do anything spectacular at Liverpool, Stoke and West Ham. He's like a pre-season merchant really.

If a good offer comes, I'd cash in on Moses. He's a decent player but for where we aspire to be, he's just not good enough and won't be anything more than a squad player.

they developed their own players, pl clubs usually will

2 hours ago, lucio said:

they developed their own players, pl clubs usually will

If he had performed well for them, he would have given more chances to start. But he didn't. He only scored a few decent goals and that was it.

It'll be a shame if he's shipped off again after another pre-season like this.. Honestly think he deserves some real game time especially if we can afford the same to others like Pedro.

But then again with so many wingers waiting in the wing, not sure how we can keep everyone happy.

It seems like hes fast becoming (alonf with Square) a firm fave of Conte.

I know its only been a short time but I gotta say he doesn't seem like the guy I remember. It looks to me like Conte likes his projects. Look at Giaccherini  in Euros. He could hardly get a game at Sunderland could he.

Ive read lotsa reports that Conte loves his wingers and we have a few. I think his 1st project will be Eden of course but we have needed an alternative on the left for awhile. And this alternative seems ok at tracking back too.

Makes me wonder what he will do with Square?

Still has the same problem he's always had, though. He has no end product. He's brilliant running with the ball down the flank but when he gets to the opponents box it's as if he doesn't quite know what to do.

28 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Still has the same problem he's always had, though. He has no end product. He's brilliant running with the ball down the flank but when he gets to the opponents box it's as if he doesn't quite know what to do.

Willian was/is like that, Go back to the Europa season he got 10+ goals and assists from half the amount of games.Ffs he is down as homegrown and can play both wings,we could play Hazard in a more advanced free role with Moses taking the left side some games 4 sure.

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

This love affair with Moses is just baffling.

Hes been on loan to three PL teams and not one wanted to keep him, he has about three good games a season.

Simply not good enough.

I guess it would have made sense to keep him had we qualified to the EL seeing as the last time he averaged something like a goal per game! :lol:

Those were the days... :D

Well the lads certainly making the kinda start you want all your players make..

Hes looking fit and strong but my only worry about him is his dodgy hammys..Twice in 2015 he did them and ww know that can be a problem

Heres some of his best pre season bits.